Chapter 15

"I still need to set up my room!" I said, and hurried them into the car. After getting stuck behind a very confused driver, we finally got home. Greg had already set up my face ID, so after scanning my face, the door opened and the lights automatically got on after Leo snapped. "Oh hey! Your eyes have gone back to normal!" he said, and pointed at them. "Cool!" I said, and then went up the stairs. It was around 8pm by the time I had arranged majority of my room. Since we've all gone 'glow in the dark' I had bought some neon stuff at the mall. I was bored and didn't have anything to do, and my room looked like an average teen girl's room, I decided to upgrade it a bit. But first, I have something to do.

I went to the rooms on the right. I knocked on one door. Nate opened the door. "Nate! Just the guy I was looking for! Ummm, do you by chance have a-" I took some things that he had. "Thanks buddy!" I said, and walked back to my room. "What on earth are you planning to do with all those spare computer parts?" he shouted from the door frame. "It's a secret!" I shouted back. I heard him laugh when I locked my door. Sitting on the study desk on one side of the room, I took out my watch. I forgot to mention that the watch was also connected to my phone before. But now, I wanted to add a chip inside the setting of my watch. But it was very small, but I could still see clearly. I inserted the chip inside, and closed the watch. I had already figured out how I can get into the air. So i grabbed one of the parts I needed and stood in the middle of the room. Closing my eyes, I thought hard of lifting into the air, and no surprise, when I opened my eyes again, I was floating again. I flew to the hole in the ceiling and put the other half of the chip securely.

So what I wanted to do was recreate the holograms in the watch so that it can appear in a bigger area and stuff like that. I got back down to the floor and turned off the lights. The neon stuff were glowing. I turned on my watch to the tracker map. Usually, the small hologram of the map floats in front of me. But now, it appeared perfectly projected from the ceiling. "WOHOOO!" I shouted loudly. "Sorry about that!" I said after a while, incase the boys thought that something was wrong. After a while, I had finished setting up other screens and a new keypad on the wall. If i typed the correct passcode on it, my room would turn into the original room I had set up before the gadgets, but if I do it again, all my spy stuff like extra screens and the suits appear, and the room goes dim. Only the hologram chip in the ceiling was the thing that works both ways.

Don't ask me how I managed to do all this, but these new powers and stuff not only had evolved our bodies, but also our brains. I checked the time and saw that it was 11pm. Deciding that I need a good sleep, I brushed my teeth and stuff and immediately fell asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up. Hmmm this bed is comfy! I got up, did the usual morning stuff any normal person would do, and went down the stairs. "Morning!" said Leo from the couch. "You're up?" I said. "Yeah. I'm not a person who likes sleeping in exactly. Oh did you finish setting up your room last night?" he asked. "Oh! Oh yeah! Yeah I did! I just have some other stuff to do." I said. He nodded. "Oh breakfast? I made pancakes!" he said and went to the kitchen and brought out two plates. "Looks pretty good!" I said, and sat on one of the dining chairs. "Your hair has become brighter than yesterday!" I told him. "Oh yeah! I noticed that too." he replied. For some reason, there was nothing we could speak of, so we sat silently. "Ummm do we have anything on our list for today?" I asked him, when I was done eating. "Oh. I think Dr. Cullen may call us today or tomorrow. I'm not very sure." he replied. "Okay then! If you need anything, I'll be in my room!" I said, and ran up.