Chapter 6

"My station is clear. No sign of any movement and no alarms triggered yet." I said into my commlink. "Same here" said Nate. "Me too." replied Greg.

*2 hours later*

I stood near the window near the glass bottle and looked up at the sky. Something felt weirdly off in the opposite roof. "Thermal cam activate!" My watch made a click sound, and a small screen popped up. I point it to the opposite building. Oh no! "Code red! We have a shooter opposite the hall! Proceed with caution! It's go time." I say into my commlink. BAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" The lights went off suddenly. I felt movement around me. The bottle! Oh no you don't buddy. I turn and give a powerful kick to the person next to the bottle. "OWWW YOU B-" I punch him and he knocks out. That's right. Never, ever try and deceive me. EVER."THERE SHE IS! GRAB HER" What the-I got pushed to the ground. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" By the time I opened my eyes, I feel myself falling and falling. I was thrown out of the nearest window. "NO! KIARA!" I heard Greg shout from far away from me. Honestly, people should know that it isn't easy to get rid of me that easily. I shook my head in mid-air and pressed a hidden button on my belt; I felt my dress becoming shorter and well, it isn't a dress anymore. It is a suit. I clicked my watch, and felt a mask around my eyes. The ground is nearing. I close my eyes, waiting for impact. I land on my feet. And open my eyes. I see a gang running towards me, to see whether I died or something. "SHE'S ALIVE! IT'S A MIRACLE!!" I heard Mr. Larry shout. I look at the entrance to the building and my eyes go wide as I look at the person standing against the door, grinning. Fire rages inside me, like the one he had begun twelve years ago. There he stood. The Black Fox. The one responsible for my parents' death. "I got rid of the mama and the papa bear. It's time to get rid of the baby bear." he said, in a sort of sing-song voice. "YOU" I ran towards him with sudden newfound strength and punched the air out of him. "THAT'S FOR MY FATHER!" I punched him again. "THAT'S FOR MY MOTHER" And I punched him five more times. "AND THAT'S FOR ME!"

"RETREAT! REATREAT! THEY HAVE ARRIVED" was the last thing I heard before I felt a stinging pain in my neck. "AAH" I felt a stronger fire within my blood, with renewed energy with which I could probably destroy the large building in front of. But by the time I looked down, he was gone. I failed. The energy went away as soon as it came. I felt my eyes blurring. But the last thing I saw, was Nate and Greg running towards me but collapsing mid way, in the same way I was going to.