Chapter 34

I followed him back to his rom, where he kept my stuff on the bed. "Leo! You don't have to do this." I said, and tried convincing him. "No. Please." he said and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Just for tonight." he said. I could see the pleading in his eyes, and it melted me. "Okay." I said. It was already like 111 pm, and since we had school again tomorrow, i decided to go to bed. "Hey, uh, I think I'm gonna sleep..." I said uncertainly. "Yeah sure. I have to read something for a test in History for tomorrow. I'll go a little while later." he said and went back to reading. He was sitting at the desk, light hitting him perfectly, and I couldn't help but look one more time as i walked out the door to say goodnight to the twins.

1/2 an hour of lying in bed and I still couldn't fall asleep. I turned over under my blanket. "I see you're still awake." said Leo who had changed to pajamas. "Yeah." I said, still hiding under my blanket. "Come out from there." he said. I poked my eyes out just in time to see him walk to his desk, pick his book, and then sat facing me. "What're you doing?" 

He didn't say anything, but leaning on one hand he put his other hand through my hair. He slowly pulled away the knots from my hair. I looked up at him. He was still absorbed in the book, but he looked very calm. And slowly, I fell asleep.

Next morning, I woke up to the sound of a stifled giggle. I turned over in the bed only to face Leo fast asleep. I couldn't help smiling how FRIKIN ADORABLE he looked with his hair messy. Then I heard the sound of the door to the room creak. I guess Leo heard the sound too, cuz he opened his eyes. "Morning!" he said, yawning. "Good morning" I said and gave a small smile. He was still holding the book he was reading last night. Honestly, it was SO cute!!! "I'm sorry. Guess I fell asleep while reading." he said. I could see a tinge of pink in his cheeks. "It's alright. I don't mind." I said. He turned to the study table where the clock was. Then with a flash he was halfway across the room, standing at the door of the bathroom. "It's better if we get ready. It's already late." he said.

I got ready, and well, that's how our week continued, with no interruption or attacks.