Chapter 11

Greg was trying to jump on someone's back! "No! Greg! I will not carry you!" said the person whom I couldn't see clearly because his head was being covered by Greg. At last, the boy pushed Greg off and turned around, and I saw the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. He had black hair, with blue and white stripes at the edges on the top. Wait. WHAT AM I SAYING? THE MOST GORGEOUS? WHAT THE HECK!

*Leo's point of view*

The past few days the twins never allowed me to even see a picture of Kiara, our newest crew member. But right now, when she turned around to see us, I saw that she was the most beautiful person I ever saw! She had black hair like mine, but with no extra colors. I was speechless. We just looked at each other, with no idea what to say. Then...

*Back to Kiara's point of view*

Then Greg snapped loudly, bringing me back to the earth. "Kiara, this is Leo. Leo, this is Kiara!" then Nate walked in, spinning the car keys. "Ummm yeah hi! I'm Leo! Nice to meet you!" said Leo, bringing out his hand to shake mine. I took his hand. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Kiara!" and immediately, i felt an electric shock pass through my fingers. "OW!" we said at the same time. The twins were talking between themselves suddenly looked at us. My fingers still had kinda the after effect of the shock I guess? cuz it was still tingling a bit. "What's wrong?" Greg asked us. "No. It's nothing!" said Leo, and then went and sat on one of the chairs.

"OK then! Let's get your stuff to your room KC!" said Nate and clicked a button somewhere on the wall. The opposite wall made a noise, and moved inward! I could see metal by that time, and after about a minute the noise stopped. "A lift? Pretty impressive!" I said. The twins bowed down, while Leo shook his head. "Show offs!" he murmured and started reading a book or something. "Let's go!" said Greg. We got into the lift and Greg hit the 2 floor button. "Our basement is still for a car, we haven't exactly upgraded it like the house yet." said Nate. "I guess I can help you with that!" I said. The lift slowly came to a stop. "This way ma'am!" they said together again. There were four door on this floor. "All of us stay on the second floor. The ground floor, you saw how it was. And the first floor is like the recreation type?" said Greg. "Yeah! The name are written on the doors. That one's Leo's, the opposite ones is yours!" he said, and pointed to two doors towards the right. "Greg and I kinda have joint rooms on this side!" and Nate pointed to the left. "Sweet!" I said and rolled my stuff to 'my' room's door. I pushed it open, and saw that it was pretty spacious. "We've arranged only the furniture because we hadn't met you yet and didn't know what you liked!" said Greg. "That's alright! I can get my stuff to their places! Thanks guys!" I said and plopped onto the bed. "We're leaving. We're going to the mall tonight! But still come down after you're done! We still need to explain to you, remember?" they said, closed the door and left.

I looked around. The wallpaper was a light pink, and there was a monitor in one corner of the room. Probably another contact box, i thought. Pushing my suitcases to the side, I went to the bathroom connected to my room to wash my face once. The water felt cool, just like the fountain that morning. I changed into something homey and comfy, and went down the stairs this time. Nate and Leo were having a ping pong battle on the dining table, while Greg was refereeing. "Seriously?" I said, and they all looked at me. I went and sat on the couch, put my head back and closed my eyes. "You better begin then!" I said, and I felt one person sit next to me, other on the other side, and i heard the creaking of another chair in front of me. "So the thing is, after you fell out of the window, but still somehow survived and then punched Black Fox, the three of us were injected with something. We couldn't see who injected us, or what was even happening around us. You were injected before us, so you had already collapsed. That's when Nate n I ran towards you, but then we too got injected. Then me and Nate woke up the next day, with this and stuff." said Greg, pointing to his hair and eyes. "But you hadn't woken up yet. So we decided to call Dr. Cullen to find out what's going on. Then Leo also came the next day, and we discovered that he also went through the same thing on the day of the party, but he was in England. It had already been two days and you hadn't woken up yet so we were pretty worried. We kept a close eye on you for the entire week. Then three days later, that is today, you disappeared with no idea about what is going on." said Nate.

"Do you mean I slept for 10 entire days?" I said, getting up. I could feel the blood rushing to my head again, like that morning. I closed my eyes, took a breath, and opened them again. "You're not kidding right?" I asked them. "And what about weird things happening all through today?" I asked. "Like?" Leo asked. "For example, today, after I called you to bring a bottle of water, my energy was totally drained such that I couldn't even stand. Somehow, I had already landed in HQ without even moving! And every time i touch water or something, my energy is totally refilled!" I said and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. I sat back on the couch with the glass. "Well, about that.... that's the reason our hair and eyes changed color." said Leo.

"We've got powers" all three of them said together.