Chapter 16

I sat at my table again, and took out my phone and the chip from the watch. Remember the AI assistant I wanted to create? I was gonna complete it by tonight. Blocking all the noise around me, I began my plan.

*After MANY hours*

It was time to try out my creation. I put on the watch and clicked a button on the side. "Welcome. Please hold the watch to your eye level." I did so. "Hello Kiara! My name is Lexi 2.o as you know. Am I working alright?" said the female robotic voice. "You're perfect! Now just to test you out properly. Lexi, please connect to my phone." I said. After a few seconds, I got a notification on my phone. "Wicked." I said. All I had to do now is activate the hologram. "Lexi, activate hologram. And connect to all the devices in this room please." I said. A hologram of a girl popped up from the watch. "Connection to devices is a success. Thank you Kiara." she said. "You got it. Transfer all my data to your memory please." I said, and sat at my laptop to make few modifications to the code. After transferring all the stuff I needed like contacts, and stuff, i think you know what I mean. Checking that every thing was working, I kept pacing up and down the room.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I opened it slight, only such that my head would be seen. It was Greg. "Are you hiding from us or something?" he asked me. "Uh no. Why?" I asked blocking his view. "We called you from downstairs but you didn't reply. It's like 4pm!" he said. "Fo-four? You're kidding? Okay, I'll come down after a while." he nodded slowly. He was about to leave, but I stopped him. "Can I access the security system of the house later?" I asked him. "Yeah! You can do whatever you want, but just don't tear it apart." and he left. "Hey Lexi! Are you able to come out of the watch?" I asked her. "Affirmative!" she said, and the hologram of a teenage girl, from head-to-toe was slowly appearing out of the floor. "Perfect!" I said. "Come on! I wanna see if I can connect you to the house." I said and was about to take Lexi to the basement where the security system was. "Yo KC! You skipped lunch remember? Come down n eat something!" I heard Nate. "Lexi, I'll come back to you later." I said and went downstairs, putting on my watch. "Hey!" I said when I reached the ground floor. "I haven't seen you since breakfas- woah!" said Leo. "What's wrong?" I asked him, while going to the kitchen to drink water. He closed his eyes with his hands and opened them again. "Come with me!" he said and with a flash I found myself in front of a mirror in the other side of the house. "Holy! How on earth-!" I was shocked at what I was seeing.