Chapter 3

"That's amazing dear! When are you leaving?" John asked me. "Tonight, at 10." I said. Amaya comes over with a stern face. "Promise that you'll call me at least once a month?" Seriously everyone needs a friend like her. I smile. "I promise." She gave me a tight hug. "Come on. I'll help you pack your things." We go up to my room. She took out a suitcase and started packing a few of my stuff. "I'm gonna miss you but do enjoy yourself, won't you?" "I will".

I put my tablet, phone and laptop for charge in every socket I could find, and then we went down to have dinner. At 10 pm, I sat on the plane, looking out the window, taking the last look of LAX for a while. Few hours later, I got out of the plane, found a car, fortunately the driver told me the correct password and so we drove to HQ. At the entrance, waiting for us was none other than Chief Harris himself. He held out his hand. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Miss Callisto. Follow me please" I shake his hand and give a small nod. "Welcome to Spy Agency Headquarters. You'll be staying in a single person suite for now. However, when you meet the others you all will be staying together in the place where they stay since you're all the same age." he said. "When will I meet them?" "Oh umm, you'll have to wait till the day of Mr. Larry's anniversary party. It'll be on Saturday, hmmm three days from now. Mind you, his wife is pretty snobby." "Cool" We reach a door and he opened it, it was a super cozy room. But then a person with a brown box ran towards us. "Package for Miss Kiara from LA." "For me?" i asked and took the box carefully.

"Well, I'll take your leave now. I'll see you tomorrow for your mission details. You'll find contact details for anything you need inside." he said, and started going out of the room. "Thank you Chief." I went inside, and put the box on the couch. I open it, and see a card. It said:

"Dear KC, hope your flight was good. It's already been a day since you left my office and I already missed you when you climbed on to your flight. Me, mom and dad wanted to send you something. And here it is. It's for the special event coming up. I for a fact know that you're gonna rock the house wearing this. And I also know that you're gonna add your own touch to it, with your gadgets and stuff. Good luck in New York KC. With love, Amaya, Waverly and John."

"HOLY-" It was the most marvelous gown I'd ever seen. You guys didnt have to do that. And as Amaya said, she's right. I am gonna make it my own design but not harm the original. But for now, I' m gonna sleep. Next morning, after my usual morning started with a jog around the compound, few strengthening exercises and breakfast, I headed to the conference room, led by Chief's Personal Assistant. I thank him, and got in. "Good morning, Chief." "Good morning Agent Callisto." he said. I've got enough of the formality of people for now. "Please Sir, call me Kiara." "Well, okay, Kiara. Do you have any questions?" I do actually.