Chapter 30 ~ Infected wound

The next day Merlin and I were back in Morgana's room the first chance we could. Merlin put his hand on the boy's forehead.

"He's burning up. How long has he been like this?" Merlin asks

"Since early this morning," Morgana replies. 

"I think his wounds Infected," I say "Merlin, we need Gaius." 

"We can't involve Gaius. It's too dangerous." Merlin states. "Besides if he finds out about this he'll execute Olivia and I himself,"

"We need to get him out of Camelot, and we can't do that while he's sick," Morgana says. "We need a physician." 

 "I'll treat him," Merlin says.

"Merlin, do you know how to treat an infected wound?" Morgana asks.

"Not exactly. But, I'm a fast learner." Merlin says

We all heard footsteps they were heading to Morgana's door the footsteps stopped and there was a knock at the door. Morgana and I get up and close the curtain.

"What are you doing get behind the curtain." She whispers

"Nope, I'm staying out here." I say

"Okay then." Morgana walks to the door and opens it. "Arthur, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Arthur walks in "Don't get all excited it's not a social call..." 

I was casually sitting on a chair.

"Olivia... what are you doing here?" Arthurs asks

"Oh, I'm just hanging out with, Morgana. She's much better to be around than an arrogant prince." I smirk.

Arthur rolls his eyes and turns back to Morgana "We're looking for the druid boy. I'm going to search your chambers." 

"You're not searching my chambers," Morgana says sternly.

"Don't take It personally. I have to search the entire castle," Arthur states. "It will only take a few minutes." 

Arthur begins walking around Morgana's room.

"I'm not letting you mess up my things," Morgana says angrily 

"I'm not interested in your things," Arthur says casually "I'm just looking for any evidence that the druid boy is in the castle." 

 I roll my eyes and look at the floor when I see the boy's shoes. Apparently, Merlin saw them too because the shoes randomly began moving.

I stand up from my chair "Well perhaps the druid boy's hiding in your chambers, ever think of that?" I ask "It's usually such a mess you'll never know." 

"It's hardly my fault I have such a lazy idiot for a servant," Arthur says.

"Hey! that's my brother," I say angrily.

"If you can't even find your own servant, what hopes do you have of finding the boy?" Morgana asks.

"Really, I'm touched by the confidence you have in my abilities," Arthur replies. "As much as i'd love to stay and talk. The sooner we get started, the sooner we'll be finished." 

"Well I'll save you the trouble," I  say

"Trust me, if I could find him, I would," Arthur says 

I walk behind Arthur, he turns to look at me with a puzzled expression on his face. 

"The druid boy's hiding behind the screen," I say casually.

Morgana shoots me a glare. Arthur looks to the screen and I see a flash of Merlin moving out of view.