Chapter 67 ~ Arthur arrives

Some guards were holding us by the entrance to the cage where the fighting happened. The gate opened, and we were pushed in, Lancelot's face drops as he sees us.

"You thought they got away?" Hengist says "No, you failed them, and that must hurt you more than I will ever understand."

Everyone bursts out laughing, Juliana and I got tied to Lancelot. While we got tied up Hengist watches us from his chair. 

He stands up "What do you say?  Shall I spare them?"

Everyone laughs then begin chanting "Kill! Kill! Kill!"

"I'm sorry, Lancelot we tried," Jules says.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You reminded me who I am." Lancelot replies. 

I feel their two hands hold. 

"Release the wilddeoren," Hengist shouts.

The wilddeoren enters the room, we try to move away, but three people being tied up to the same spot was not making it easier. Someone jumps down into the cage, he had a bandana down, the second he jumps down he pulls his bandana down.

"Arthur!" I shout happily.

He comes behind us and cuts the rope. We jump up, Arthur throws Lancelot a sword. Arthur grabs me and pulls me behind him, Lancelot does the same with Jules.

"What're you doing here Lancelot?" Arthur asks?"

"I came to save Olivia and Juliana." He replies "What about you?"

"Likewise, but who's Juliana?" 

"Remember my friend that disappeared?" I ask 

"Yeah," Arthur says

"Yeah, well no longer disappeared."

Arthur grabs me and keeps me behind him "Stay behind me" 

"The tunnel. It's our only chance." Arthur says. "Merlin!"

"Merlin?" I ask

I look out and see Merlin crawling on the floor.

"Don't sit there cowering! Let's go!" Arthur shouts.

Merlin stands up and climbs over the fence, Merlin jumps down and falls over. Arthur pulls him up and pushes him into the tunnel and next to me. 

I stare at him then jump into his arms. "I thought I'd never see you again" 

I let go of him and back away into the tunnel with Jules.  

"You guys go we'll hold them off," Lancelot says 

Merlin nods "Go!"

Jules and I run forward "No!"

"Olivia, Juliana we need to go" Arthur grabs my hand.

I grab Jules's hand, as we run. Arthur lets go of my hand and runs ahead. Lancelot and Merlin caught up to us. We get to a locked gate. Arthur was busy trying to open it.

"It's good to see you both. Where are your knights?" Lancelot asks

"It's just us," Arthur says

Arthur opens the gate "We've got to keep moving" 

Jules and I were sitting on the floor out of breath.  Lancelot holds his hand out to Jules. She grabs it and walks out with him. I sigh and get up then walkout, opening.

We went as far as we could, Arthur decided to stop when we were are far enough away from Hengist's kingdom.

Merlin built a fire for us, I look over to Arthur and see he was looking at me too. He looks away first, I sigh and put my head on Jules's shoulder.