Chapter 19 ~ To be a knight.

Merlin and I took Lancelot to Gwen's house. Merlin went forward to knock on the door but he was just standing there like an idiot. so I walk forward and knock on the door for him Gwen opens the door.

"Merlin, Olivia what brings you guys here?" She asks.

"Well our friend here," I point to Lancelot. "Needs some armor and we were wondering if you could help?"

"Oh yeah of course come on in." She smiles.

I go in first followed by Merlin then Lancelot. As we walk in I explain everything to Gwen so she knows whats happening she took it suprisingly well. Gwen grabs some stuff to measure Lancelot then gets to work measuring him. 

Lancelot clears his throat. "This is very kind of you, uh..."

She looks up to Lancelot "Gwen."

"Gwen" Lancelot smiles

She stands up and measures his arm "Short for Guinevere,"

"Then thank you, Guinevere." He smiles.

"Oh don't thank me, thank Merlin and Olivia. They would do anything for anyone, wouldn't you guys?" Gwen says 

Merlin and I smile.

"Sorry can you lift your arms?" Gwen asks

Lancelot lifts his arms quickly. Gwen puts her arms around Lancelot to measure his chest.

"Sorry" Gwen mumbles

Lancelot and Gwen look into each others eyes then quickly looks away. Merlin and I glance at eacher other and smile.

Gwen walks over to the other side of Lancelot "I think its great that Merlin and Olivia's gotten you this chance. We need men like you."

"You do?" Lancelot askThey look into each others eyes again.

"Well not me personally, but, you know, Camelot" She say quickly. "Camelot needs knights--"

Merlin and I smile at them It was so obvious that they liked to each other.

"Not just Arthur and his kind but ordinary people like you and me."  She smiles.

"Well, I am not a knight yet, my lady," Lancelot says.

"And I'm not a lady," Gwen states.

I whisper to Merlin "Aren't they cute?"

"The cutest," He replies.

"Sorry I--" Lancelot begins

"Okay, we're done. I should have these ready in no time." Gwen smiles "It was nice to meet you Lancelot" Gwen holds out her hand.

Lancelot grabs it and kisses the top of her hand. I walk out the door and Merlin grabs Lancelot. We were walking down a hallway back to Gaius's apartment.

"She seems lovely--" Merlin and I look back at him. "Guinevere"

"Oh, yeah yeah she is," Merlin says. "and the best seamstress in Camelot, I promise."

"Are you two, you know...?"  Lancelot asks

I burst into laughter "Him... and her"

Merlin glares at me and I shut up. "No we aren't" 

We walked in silence back to Gaius's chambers.

The next day we took Lancelot down to Arthur.  We wait for Arthur to finish training the men.

"One," Arthur shouts, the men he was training changed positions "Two," The men change again. "three," the men change "four" 

Arthur kept repeating that for a while. Gwen and Merlin were busy helping Lancelot with his armor. I turn away from Arthur when Merlin starts talking.