Chapter 65 ~ Juliana

"We rode for what felt like hours. Eventually, we got to a big castle. Camelot was way nice than this place. I got down from the horse I was riding, and Kendrick grabbed my arm and dragged me into the castle. He pushed me in front of an elderly looking man.

He stands up "Kendrick; I was beginning to think you had failed me."

"May I present the Lady Morgana," Kendrick says

The man who I assume was Hengist laughs and bows for me. He walks to me and pulls my hood off.

"Oh! You are as beautiful as they say, Lady Morgana." Hengist says

"I demand you release me at once!" I say as bravely as I could in this situation.

"Just as soon as Uther Pendragon pays your ransom," Hengist says

Now I definitely wasn't going to get out of here, Uther probably has Morgana, and he will not pay ransom for me.

Hengist continues. "In the meantime, you will be my guest."

"Please, I'm not your guest; I'm your prisoner," I say angrily.

"As you wish. Take her to the dungeon."

A guard grabs me and pulls me away. He throws me into the cell, even Camelot's dungeons were better. I look around the cell and see that were is someone else in here with me.

"H-Hello," I say nervously.

The person turns around.

"Juliana?"

"Olivia?"

I run forward and hug my long lost best friend. She hadn't changed a bit; she still had her brown eyes and her beautiful brown hair.

 She hadn't changed a bit; she still had her brown eyes and her beautiful brown hair

"What are you doing here?" I ask pulling away

"I can ask you the same thing." She says

"Well, you know same old same old. Druids aren't liked around... anywhere."

"Good point, but what happened you disappeared from Ealdor, without a word."

"I'm sorry, I was out in the forest, and I found druid people, they invited me to join them. I couldn't say no. Anyway, what brings you here?" She says

"Well, I'm being used to imitate Lady Morgana," I explain.

"Wait, Lady Morgana as in Uther Pendragon's ward that Morgana?"

"Yeah, we were going on a pilgrimage to her father's grave, and we got ambushed, we made a plan for us to escape, but I twisted my ankle and couldn't go on. I told her to keep going."

"Okay, but how do you know her anyway?" Jules asks

"Well, I live at Camelot now, Merlin and I work there, and I've been working for Morgana recently while her maid is away and we've gotten close."