Chapter 7 ~ Knight Valiant

"You're telling me you've got to fight that?" Merlin asks

It was the next day of the tournament and Arthur was fighting and actual giant.

"Yes, and he's strong as a bear but he's slow," he says

"Ah, and what you're fast?" I ask 

"Exactly." he says proudly

Merlin pats Arthur on the back as he walks away.

"Goodluck!" I call "Be careful."

Merlin looks at me "Is it just me or are you warming up to Arthur."

"Okay so maybe he's not completely horrible all of the time but he is still a prat." I say 

Before Merlin could say anything I quickly go to a place where I can see Arthur fight. I was watching Arthur and it looked like he was struggling but of course, I spoke too soon Arthurs speed helped he knocked the big bear guy over.

"Yes!" I cheer.

I turned around I saw Merlin right behind me.

"AH!" I scream and fall backwards luckily for me Arthur was also right behind me so he caught me before I could fall.

"Be careful." he scolds me 

Arthur lifts me back on my feet and continues walking out the stadium with Merlin right behind him. I roll my eyes and begin to follow them.

Merlin Arthur and I were watching Knight Valiant fight at this rate it was going to him and Arthur in the final I did not want Arthur to fight Valiant what if he uses the snakes on Arthur. Merlin and I met up with Gaius.

"Arthurs going to fight Valiant in the final," Merlin says.  "He will use the shield to kill him."

Merlin walks away I look at Gaius then quickly go to follow Merlin. Before I could catch up to him I saw Arthur was doing his armour alone I go to him.

"Need some help?" I ask

"Do you know how to take off armour?" He asks me 

"Yes Arthur, I'm not stupid." I scold 

I begin taking his armour off it was very quiet neither of us talked when I was finished I grabbed all of his armour and started to go to Gaius's chambers to give it to Merlin.

"Hey, Olivia?" He calls me 

I spin around "Yeah?" 

"Thank you." He smiles

I nod then turn around and go to Gaius's chambers.

When I got there Merlin wasn't around so I just put Arthurs armour on his bed and flopped down on mine. I hear Gaius I walk down from our room 

"Hey, where's Merlin?" I ask 

"Not sure." He replies "Probably with Arthur."

Not too long after Gaius comes into my room 

"Olivia come there's been a meeting called something about snake and knight Valiant." Gaius says 

 Merlin... what did you do. I quickly jump up to go to the courtroom. I see Merlin standing with Arthur.

Uther comes marching in "Why have you summoned the court?"

Arthur walks forward with Merlin behind him. "I believe Knight Valiant is using a magic shield to cheat in the tournament."

"Valiant, what do you have to say to this?" Uther asks 

"My lord this is ridiculous. I have never used magic." Valiant says turning to Uther.