27

(hahaha, I tricked you! I'm still uploading tonight.)

Harry yawned as he jabbed Draco awake, he had become more relaxed in his sleeping habits since his return to the future, not having the gruelling training and lessons he put himself through anymore, but he wasn't worried as all his magic was regularly practiced. He had even made time to practice his bow and arrow work during the holidays, beginning to teach Draco as the blond was fascinated. Harry went down to wait in the common room reading a book as usual and Draco fell in to the room soon after, they trudged up to the Hall and absently ate breakfast. Their lessons were simple, both having read and studied ahead, and Harry was glad when the day was over. He was right in saying that his name change would be all over the school by that day, because he was cornered by his wonderful sister after Transfiguration; it was always Transfiguration.

"Just because you have changed your name doesn't make you any less pathetic." She spat at him and Harry merely raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever you say, Potter," He drawled with a smirk, relishing in the fact he could call her that and have no association with the same name; it was glorious.

"Well we're better without you, anyway." She huffed, flouncing off and leaving Harry to move down to dinner. Unfortunately he didn't get far because Potter Sr caught up with him just outside the Great Hall.

"What is this I've heard about you changing your name?" He demanded and Harry smirked.

"I decided to change my name over the holidays, I think it suits me better." Harry answered him brightly.

"You can't just change your name in the wizarding world, it's different to the muggle one." He snapped.

"Oh I know, which is why father blood adopted me." Harry said cheerfully, he carefully sidestepped James, who had just worked out what he said and was beginning to look irate, and made his way in to the Slytherin table.

"BLACK," was heard roared from the Entrance Hall, both Sirius and Harry exchanged looks and Harry pointed at Sirius with a grin. James Potter came storming in and straight up to Sirius, who was trying not to grin as he spoke to Severus.

"Black, what do you think you are doing?" He spat.

"Well I was talking to Severus until you spat at me." Sirius replied, wiping spit from his face.

"You cannot just blood adopt my son."

"Actually I can, Harrison was quite for it."

"His name is Harry,"

"No you should look at the records, its Harrison Regulus Black, Heir to the most Ancient and Noble House of Black." Sirius told him proudly.

"Didn't you agree with Lucius that Harrison was to be the next in line to carry the Malfoy line if anything should happen to Draco!?" Snape asked and Sirius nearly broke, they hadn't agreed to anything of the sort but it was pushing Potter's buttons.

"You did what! He's a filthy death eater, what is wrong with you, associating with scum." James ground out.

"That filth as you put it Potter is my family."

"Yes and we all know what sort of family you have Black."

Sirius got to his feet and it was a much more impressive sight than Potter.

"I would be quiet if I were you Potter," His tone was soft and deadly.

"Is that a threat?" James sneered.

"Oh no, but like you said everyone knows what sort of family I have." Sirius' wand was in his hand as if indicating his point and Dumbledore decided it was time to intervene.

"Calm down gentlemen, we can go to my office to discuss this properly."

"That is not necessary Headmaster, there is nothing to discuss." Sirius said, never taking his eyes of the Potter Lord.

"Everything has been said." James agreed and stalked away, Sirius sat down calmly and continued to eat like nothing had happened.

"Why do I have the feeling he is going to become even more unbearable?" Snape questioned.

"Why do I have the feeling you're right..."