37

This is a continuation of chapter 36. Same time. Different chapter titles.

Even from the stands the sickening crack that was Harry's body hitting the floor was heard and he didn't move. The commotion that erupted in the stadium was like nothing ever seen before, the Slytherin side of the stands were screaming in outrage and the team itself were in two halves; some went to Harry while the others went for Rosina in a rage. She flew off, only just missing the bludgers sent after her and the quaffle Flint had launched at her head, she managed to get back to the ground and hide behind her father, who had rushed on to the pitch as soon as the Snakes went after her. Everyone saw the huge black Grim bolting on to the pitch as a ghostly white Remus followed, keeping pace due to his Lycanthropy and a somewhat green Malfoy Heir.

"He has a pulse," Sirius gasped, catching a very feint one. He turned to Draco, who looked like he was about to collapse, with huge eyes.

"Get your mother here right now. I don't know if he's going to make it."

Draco was already running off before Sirius had finished speaking, leaving the Black Lord to pick Harry up and run to the Hospital wing. The only thing Sirius could think of was how much blood there was and the fact that his little boy was minutes away from death. Draco had darted down to his Godfather's quarters to floo over to Malfoy Manor and run off to find his mother, barely able to see where he was going through his tears.

"Mother, where are you?" He yelled, "Mother?"

He almost physically ran in to the woman in question as she hurried out of the parlour at the sound of her son's distressed voice.

"Draco, my darling, whatever is the matter?" She wondered, "Why are you away from school."

"Mother you must come right away," He insisted, pulling her in the direction of the floo, "Harrison is dying!"

"Excuse me?" She gasped, "Dying, how?"

"Potter knocked him out of the air from over fifty feet." Draco managed to explain, still pulling her towards the floo, "Mother there was so much blood!"

Narcissa's eyes widened and she snapped for an elf, her steps picking up speed instantly.

"Fetch me my full healing kit and tell Lucius to get to Hogwarts Hospital wing right away, Harrison is hurt." By the time they reached the fireplace, her kit had been delivered and Lucius had caught up with them. They hurried through the system, making their way quickly to the Hospital wing without haste, running in to a very pale Severus.

"How bad is it, Severus?" Lucius asked and none of them took it as a good sign when he shook his head.

"The fact that he is still alive baffles me." He admitted, and then Narcissa was gone. She forwent all decorum and full out ran to the wing, bursting in interrupting the huge argument going on between an absolutely furious Sirius and an irate nurse.

"Everyone out," Narcissa commanded, already waving her wand over the unconscious child.

"Now see here-,"

"This is my nephew and if you all do not leave so I can save his life I will bring all the power of the Blacks, Malfoys and Rosiers down upon you. GET OUT!"

Lady Narcissa Malfoy was the epitome of calm and composed, known for her unwavering decorum and perfect public behaviour, so to see her lose her cool was not only surprising it was terrifying and the room was cleared instantly. Outside in the corridor, the tension could have been cut with a knife. Remus was pacing furiously, his eyes an inhuman amber and growls slipping out between his bared teeth as Moony overtook more of the rational man's mind. Sirius wasn't faring any better, his hands were shaking violently and his magic was flaring beyond his control, his mind seemingly only focused on the worst case scenario.