53

Tom Riddle, or rather Marvolo Slytherin-Le Fey as he was known now, was known for having very high standards. Some may even call him a perfectionist because he only accepted the best. One would only need lay eyes on him to know that, his appearance was nothing other than flawless and it was a rarity that he was seen if it wasn't. He had perfect Occlumency in his early teens to make sure he conducted himself in the correct way, his grades were perfect and he has set many records with his 12 OWL's and NEWT's and before his untimely downfall, he had successfully ran the entire dark empire.

It was because of this he refused to stay in his muggle, well squib, father's house. After his first movement within in the Wizengamot, Marvolo had decided that he had to move and had discovered his Slytherin ancestral castle was still in perfect condition. What had shocked him was the sheer opulence of Slytherin castle and he had taken a minute to simply stand and admire the sight before him; the castle was made out of deep grey stone and it was, simply put, huge. Stretching six stories in some places with multiple turrets and towers, it was a sight to behold, Marvolo smeared blood on the crest and the snakes that twisted around the gates came to life.

#Welcome to Slytherin Castle new Lord,# The gates swung open and allowed him access. He could feel the ancient wards flaring up as he walked in and the gates closed behind him, he chose to walk to the great double doors as to admire the vast lands stretching out hundreds of Acers in all directions. The doors opened on their own accord and a house elf popped in to greet him, the creature was dressed in a neat, rich green toga with the Slytherin crest printed proudly upon it.

"Welcome to Slytherin castle new Lord, I is Fang and I is head elf."

Marvolo blinked at the name of the elf and rolled his eyes.

"How many elves reside here?" He asked it politely, if he was polite to his servants they would serve him well.

"15 elves lives here in the castle Master, I is in charge of the castle's keep and yous personal elf who, is charged with looking after the Lord Slytherin's person will be here as soon as she has finished preparing yous chambers sir." The elf explained and Marvolo nodded.

"Very well,"

The elf bowed and popped away, not even a second had passed before another elf popped in.

"Good afternoon Master Slytherin sir, I is Pelly and I is assigned to be yous personal elf."

"I wish for a tour of the castle, only the most important rooms." He said and she nodded flapping her huge ears. He was shown two of the lounges on the ground floor, one was decorated in shades of green with black marble floor, dark wood furnishings and black leather seating. The second was silver with shades of black and grey, it had a silver rug and smoky grey seating. There was a huge dining room with the Slytherin crest displayed on a sash behind the head seat and a table made from solid ebony wood. The final room he was shown on the ground floor was the grand ball room, it had a black marble floor like the rest off ground floor, but it was mixed with Jade and silver.

The colours were silver and green and it seemed as if there were emerald and diamonds twisting through the drapes that hung around the huge bay window lining the room, the Slytherin crest was on the back wall and the snakes' eyes were glittering with onyx or black sapphire. The basement held a large Masters Potions lab and below that he had a very nice set of dungeons which were very secure. On the first floor there was another lounge, a drawing room, a duelling room which held many weapons and practice apparatus, and the start of the library. An entire half of the first floor was taken up by an enormous library, Marvolo was very tempted to call off the tour and live there, but he had time after to delve in to the secrets that the library undoubtedly held. He skipped the many guest rooms and other sitting areas and was shown the second half of the library on the second room.