57

Harry's face lit up and he furrowed his brow.

"I will have to work out what I actually want to do first, then I will have to contact Severus because he is responsible for the Wolfsbane potion meaning I will have to ask about those components, of course I could break it down myself, but I do have manners." He mused out loud, he summoned a quill and quickly scribbled everything down.

"The political blow it would cause to those rallying around the prejudice ones if you manage this will be unprecedented. Many, even when I first tried to seize control in the beginning, hate and are disgusted at the though of creatures, werewolves, vampires and many others came to my side because I offered them something other than the hate of the main society. I am surprised that the public hasn't realised that isolating and picking out the supposed 'Dark Creatures' is a bad move, but, if anything, the prejudice and conforms are even steeper than the first war." Marvolo said.

"I do not understand why they are viewed different, apart from one night a month, where wolves can retain control due to the Wolfsbane potion now, werewolves are the same as any other person, they even have better senses and health." Harry said running a hand through his hair, it bewildered him the massive amount of prejudice in the wizarding world now and what made him laugh was everyone seemed to be ok with it.

"I plan on changing the legislations that have been passed, half of them are completely ridiculous and it is a wonder that this society is still standing." Marvolo sneered at the little sheep of the world.

"If I can do this for the werewolves, than it will prove my unprecedented amount of skill."

"The modestly is painful," was the dry response he gained, and Harry snickered.

"I know,"

"I still do not understand how Dumbledore incorrectly identified Potter as the child I cursed."

"I was unconscious, and Rosina was screaming and bleeding. Apparently that was enough." Harry rolled his eyes, "It is going to be wonderful when he realises how wrong he was."

"That is going to be rather memorable." Marvolo agreed, "The Potters are falling from grace as it is, when that eventually comes out it will be the final blow."

"For Dumbledore too, I don't see why the old man has the right to decide my fate. Who is he really? They have given one man too much power and it went to his head; badly." Harry scowled at the thought, and expression that was mirrored on Marvolo's face.

"Most people believe the sun rises simply because Albus Dumbledore wills it."

"That will have to change, sooner rather than later preferably." Harry muttered.

"We can agree on that," Marvolo sighed.

"Snakelet you must see the library, it will help you with your task." Salazar said, "I shall meet you there." And he walked out of his frame, Marvolo smirked at that.

"Would you care to move to the library?" He asked rhetorically.

"I believe that would be wonderful," Harry laughed, they walked up the stairs and Marvolo pointed out the doors they passed, the past Heirs greeted them cheerfully as they went.

"I was rather surprised at the library when I saw it." Marvolo told him and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Extensive?"

"Something like that," The double doors were pushed open and Harry blinked in shock.

"Well damn," he said eventually.

"What do you think, Snakelet?" Salazar questioned proudly.

"You do like to overdo things Sal," Harry said fondly,