32

(same thing as 31 and 32.)

#You have laid your terms and so have I. Do we have a formal agreement, Lord Slytherin?#

#Our terms are agreed, Heir Black, Heir Slytherin# The Dark Lord agreed, a touch absently and Harry grinned. He felt the magic seal in the vow and almost breathed in relief. He had switched languages purposely, for you could not lie in Parseltongue and you could not break your word. Parseltongue was a language much more connected to Lady Magic herself than the human tongue, it was why it's spells more powerful and why you couldn't lie. You cannot lie to Lady Magic. He had just secured himself a very safe place for the future war and he was going to make the most of it. He held out the stone for the man to take, seeing no reason not to give it to him right away, to honour his word immediately.

"I ask that you, nor the young Heir Malfoy speak of this. Until I am in my own form, I wish to remain as dead as the public believes me to be. The only problem I foresee is Dumbledore, he will notice the stone is gone."

"Not likely, we stole it over a month ago." Harry told him.

"How does he not know?"

"He's traps were flimsy, it's a setup made for someone to get through. I simply replicated the stone and replaced it, he will be none the wiser until the end of the year in the least."

"I intend to be up and moving much before then." Voldemort brushed off, "Very well, I have much to do. It has been ten years." He threw Harry a scathing look, but the boy merely smiled up at him with a disgustingly innocent smile.

"When you listen to the words of a prophet, you deserve all the repercussions coming to you." Harry informed him chirpily, "Besides, I didn't do anything. That was all on Fate."

"I am going to regret this decision at a later date, I am sure of it." He decided, and Harry laughed.

"Probably,"

"Be gone, brat, and keep your silence." Voldemort dismissed, his words holding no real bite.

"Yes, oh mighty Lord of my House." Harry returned, sweeping in to a graceful yet obviously mocking bow. He ran away laughing when he found a sharp stinging hex coming towards him, slipping through the corridors to find a spot where he could gather his thoughts. Everything had just changed, even if nothing had yet to happen, it was all different and Harry already felt lighter.

The man would probably be slightly pissed when he remembered that Parseltongue made agreements binding, but he let a weakness be exploited so he would have to reap the repercussions. What Harry could not get over was the fact that he was Salazar's Heir, Harry wanted to laugh again at the irony of it all. What pride Salazar must have felt when Merlin told him that his last descendent was fighting for Lady Magic's full freedom, Harry shook his head.

He settled himself, knowing he needed to get back to the Great Hall for dinner, and when he cast a tempus he realised he was already late. He rushed down to the Hall, falling in with some older Slytherins, who cast him a disapproving look for being alone and ushered him in to the middle of their group; they were a very paranoid lot. Harry was directed down to the rest of the first years and he dropped down next to an oblivious Draco, who was busy staring at his plate like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Not hungry?" He asked with a grin, causing Draco to jump violently and turn to face Harry as if he was a ghost.

"You're alive!" He whisper exclaimed.

"Yes, I said I would be fine."

"Yes but saying that and doing that with what idiotic move you just pulled off are two very different things, you prat!"