52

"I'm ready now," Sirius held out his arm and Harry was apperated away. They landed at the gates and Harry couldn't help but gasp at the sight. The Manor was as black as the name it had; it was a massive four story black stone manor. The cast iron gates had the Black crest in the centre and Harry bit his finger to smear blood on it allowing the wards to accept him and bind him as Heir Black as his father accepted him. The gates swung open and Harry followed Sirius up the pathway to the ebony double doors, Harry stepped through the pillars and the doors swung open for him and led them in to a grand entrance hall.

The floor was a shining black marble and it led up to an impressive staircase to the right, to the left Harry was shown a huge, high ceiling ball room which had a solid ebony floor and black marble columns rising up around the entire room and a set of stairs leading down to the main area, the walls were decked in deep blue velvet and on the back wall and the middle of the floor was the Black crest. There were large Victorian windows along the right wall and bright lamps scattered around artistically allowing the room to be light even though the colours were dark. The next room he was shown on the ground floor was a large dining room, it again had ebony flooring and in the centre of the room it had a stunning rectangle mango wood dining table that Harry was sure would fit 20 people, the Black crest hung on a sash behind the head seat and tall windows lined the walls.

Sirius showed him to a beautiful lounge, the ebony flooring was covered by deep blue rug, the tall windows were surrounded by black drapes which were detailed in blue, the fire place was a black marble and it was crackling in welcome, there was two black leather chairs, two black leather sofas and a love seat, a low set mango wood table in the centre and the Black crest was printed above the fireplace.

"So what do you think so far?" Sirius asked as they made their way back to the entrance hall.

"This place is amazing," Harry said in slight awe, he wasn't expecting Black Manor to be this beautiful.

"My family are rather proud of their wealth and class."

"It shows,"

"Now, I won't take you downstairs, but there is a Masters Potions lab which you can explore when you've settled in." Sirius told him, "Let's go upstairs," on the first floor there was an open parlour which was decorated in lighter shades of blue mixed with grey and black, there was a smoky grey sofa and a leather chair surrounding a low set table, on the back wall there was a fireplace and in the double alcove there were two filled book cases. There was a duelling room opposite which had a number of training dummies and a weapons wall which was littered with swords, daggers and a number of other weapons.

And then they went to the library.

Harry was amazed to see the library stretched two entire floors and Sirius pulled him out before he lost his son for the day, they went to the next floor where there was a stunning sun room which was decorated similar to the parlour except it had a liquor cabinet and two sets or patio doors which opened up on to a balcony and there was outdoor seating there. The rest of the floor was guest rooms and the library. The floors above Sirius deemed the 'family' floors, there was few studies and a lot of bedrooms which were grander then the guest rooms, on the top floor there was another sitting room, another study and the Lord and Heir rooms. Sirius took him to his room at the end of the corridor, it was a set of double doors and a silver plaque held his name in perfect script above the crest.

"Well, this is yours," Sirius said and Harry nodded, he pushed open the door and stopped in shock. The room was the size of the entire Slytherin common room, it was decorated in green, black, and silver, meaning Sirius had had it done for him because the Black family colours were blue, black and silver. He had a large king sized bed up against the back wall surrounded by two bay windows, the floor was ebony covered in a fluffy green rug, he had his own black marble fireplace with the Black crest above it.