64

Harry went straight to his room to shower and throw on more presentable robes for an evening dinner, when he was done he went to the family lounge where Remus and Sirius were sat in decent robes talking with Severus who was dressed out of his usual black and in dark blue.

"Hey, cub, how are you?"

"Hi Moony, Dad, Sev," Harry greeted taking a seat, "I'm good, it's been brilliant today. Me and Draco-,"

"Draco and I," Remus automatically corrected. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Draco and I went to the castle to speak to Sal and then we've been practicing Quidditch."

"Of course, I have to get you a new broom to replace your other one." Sirius remembered, "We might have time to go through the alley after the hearing tomorrow."

"Its tomorrow is it? I couldn't remember if it was definitely tomorrow or not." Harry said,

"Yes, its tomorrow." Sirius confirmed, "Depending on how long it last and the outcome we should be able to go through the Alley."

"That'll be good,"

"I'm glad your changed cub, the Malfoys are coming for dinner,"

"Yeah, Narcissa mentioned it as she was telling us off for missing lunch." Harry rolled his eyes and then winced when he was pinned with a look from both Sirius and Remus.

"Why did you miss lunch? Are you hungry? Do you want a small snack before dinner?" Remus asked his quickly and Harry held up his hands in a calming gesture.

"I'm fine, we missed it because we honestly forget the time when we were in the air. I'm actually not that hungry, and dinner is being served within the next hour anyway." Harry placated and Remus nodded.

"You will have to stop missing meals pup, its not healthy."

"I know, it was an honest mistake though,"

"You seem to be full of those lately," Severus drawled and Harry winced again at the look he was sent from the Potions Master.

"Yeah about that," He began sheepishly, "I honestly didn't know, and if I would have known I wouldn't have done something so stupid. I know exactly what I did wrong and I will make sure I don't do something as stupid as that again, I can assure you." Harry told him sincerely, Severus looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.

"See that you don't, mistakes such at that will see your Mastery completely out of reach."

"I won't, I can't believe I did it in the first place." Harry shook his head, "I have to go to the alley to hand in my list of ingredients that I need, I've made an inventory of my labs here and the ones Sal reserved for me. I also have to check the greenhouses here and at the castle because I have cuttings and seeds of plants and herbs which are now extinct that I can replant."

"Oh, what do you have?" Severus asked interested, Harry snapped his fingers and brought his lists to him, he handed them over to the Potions Master.

"If you manage to replant and re-grow these then it would open up so many opportunities." Severus mused and Harry nodded.

"I know, which is why I want to check the greenhouses because I don't want to ruin them."

"Yes, I see what you mean," the wards pulsed and Harry flew down the stairs and in to the floo room just as Draco was stepping through the grate.

"You're here, finally."

"I know, mother wanted me to change twice." Draco shook his head.

"Honestly, you saw each other less than an hour ago." Narcissa said and they shrugged,