50

Last time on Chapter 49 of Twins: A Different Life

______________________________________________

"Put your wands to your temple and say Calor Conspectu," He knew they all got it right when they yelled out as their vision flashed red.

"What in Merlin's name?" Blaise yelped.

"It's lovely isn't it?" Draco drawled and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Shut up complaining, you are now completely hidden from everything, all you need is a silencer to your feet for extra precaution and we would be impossible to locate." Harry explained, "Just don't walk in to anyone."

***

Currently:

"This is so cool," Theo muttered,

"I know," Harry agreed, "The counter is Debilito," Blaise and Draco popped back in to existence and Harry handed Theo the antidote potion after he had countered his own spell.

"The old goat won't know what had hit him"

"Let's get to dinner, I want to see if MacDougal dared go out in public." Harry said.

"Better yet, any of the Potters, they haven't been seen." Draco told him.

"He's hiding poor baby," Harry mocked as they left, Harry caught sight of Warrington, who was now completely bald, and burst out laughing.

"Oh Merlin," he gasped much to the other's confusion, he pointed to the other Quidditch player and they joined him in laughing.

"What happened?" Draco questioned calming down slightly.

"Potions accident," Harry said and they snickered. Harry led the way to the Great Hall and was disappointed when Potter and MacDougal weren't there. Sirius got another round of applause when he entered and Harry shook his head, he still couldn't believe he was grounded.

"Tomorrow Potter is going to be hounded," Draco said and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Yes, if Rita works her magic like she did last time."

"No doubt she will," Theo said grinning,

"Yes, her quill is famous for being poisonous." Blaise added.

"Good,"

The four first years were buzzing for two reasons when they got to the Slytherin table Sunday morning. They had double checked their plan and it was nearly faultless, and they were going to get to work after they had seen the duel article. Everyone was still talking about the duel and how it reflected upon James Potter, much to Harry's amusement. Potter came in for breakfast and sat down with Lily who looked as if she wanted to be anywhere but next to her husband; Harry quirked an eyebrow. He watched as Rosina walked in with Granger and Weasley and they huddled together at the end of the Gryffindor tables whispering to themselves, Rosina looked over and glared at him in an accusing manner before going back to her conversation.

"She's somehow blaming you for her fathers defeat." Draco muttered.

"Looks that way," Harry agreed with a scoff.

"Pathetic,"

"Yes, but they will learn eventually."

"Hopefully not in the near future," Draco said, "It brings endless amounts of amusement when they make fools of themselves."

"Point," Harry conceded.

"Owls should be here now," Blaise said looking up, Harry mimicked him and grinned when the post swooped in. His issue of the Daily Profit landed in front of him and he paid the owl before taking the paper.