39

For the rest of the week the school turned in to a war zone. The Slytherins were using everything to their advantage in making Rosina suffer, she had ended up in the hospital wing everyday at least twice along with Weasley and sometimes Granger. Whether it was embarrassment, pain or annoyance, there was nothing linking any of it back to the Slytherins even though it could not have been more obvious it was them. The longer Harry remained unconscious, the worse everything got, the House of Lions had starting hexing Slytherins in retaliation, which meant the Snakes turned their arsenal on the entire House; it was pandemonium.

The Professors didn't know what to do because the culprits couldn't be found and were never pointed out, the fights were becoming more and more violent and the neutral Houses were caught in the middle of it. The Gryffindors weren't careful to where they aimed or set their traps meaning innocent people got hit, that caused a rift between the innocent party and the Lions. The Ravenclaws who had been caught were brilliant allies for the Snakes, they knew so much and they Slytherins were able and willing to do it.

Fred and George had outdone themselves. Rosina didn't have a day where she wasn't pranked with high embarrassment, she had a different colour hair and skin daily and they had charmed her to confess humiliating facts about herself, the best one was when she stated in a loud voice in potions that she thought, with his new look, that Snape was simply gorgeous. The Slytherins had been paralyzed with laughter and Snape looked disgusted, she had fled with a red face and the story had spread like wildfire. James Potter could be seen crying in shame and it had Sirius and Remus in tears of laughter when the Potions Master informed them of the latest development whilst looking ill.

Lucius had also embraced his inner prankster and had been seen slipping the twins numerous potions and spells with brilliant effects on the Lions. One of them had singing Slytherin praises, literally. At breakfast the House had gotten to its feet and sang a stunning ballad on the greats of Slytherin, Snape and Malfoy had laughed themselves hoarse at the disgusted look on Potter's face and the horror from the House. What was puzzling Gryffindor was the attack from the inside, the twins had been clever and pranked themselves so suspicion was off of them; they had done this before, after all.

One morning the Gryffindors had woken to find their entire common room decorated Slytherin, the twins had let Draco, Flint, Pucey, Theo and Blaise in to the common room where they had changed it, Flint had also spelled it to last 2 days and if someone tried to change it back it would get worse. The latest of pranks had Rosina pinned to the wall with her things in ruins, painted green and silver with a message underneath never harm one or ours. James was the one who found his daughter at lunch and had flown in to a rage, he stormed in to the Great Hall and yelled at Snape.

"Your filthy House is responsible for this." He snarled and the Potions Master raised an eyebrow.

"Can you prove who it was?" He didn't deny that it was his House, he and Lucius had saw it as they walked passed, they were quite impressed by the work.

"I don't care but they need to be punished."

Snape raised the other eyebrow but turned to his House.

"Who was responsible for the terrible incident with Miss Potter?"

Looks were exchanged before Flint got to his feet and faced his Head of House.

"I did it." he said and before James could say anything thing Pucey stood.

"I did it." he was followed by Draco, then Theo and eventually the rest of the House, they were all stood looking at their Head of House looking slightly guilty.

Snape was finding it very difficult not to laugh at James who looked as if he wanted to explode and Lucius next to him really wasn't helping because the blond aristocrat was slowly going pink.

"Well Potter, they are your culprits." Snape drawled. James was so mad that he wasn't capable of words, he glared at Snape and stalked out. Severus and Lucius excused themselves from the hall and when they were safely away they allowed their laughter. They entered the hospital still chuckling, causing Sirius to look at them with raised eyebrows.

"Potter burst in because of the latest on his spawn demanding who was responsible and my entire House owned up for the crime." Severus explained.

"He looked as if he was going to explode and stormed out." Lucius snickered before composing himself, the only evidence of his previous amusement was the pink colour on his cheeks. Narcissa glided in with a smirk on her pretty face, she took a seat next to her husband and shook her head.

"You two are such children." She chided and they looked at her affronted. "I saw you leave to laugh, Lucius dear your face was practically glowing." She laughed lightly.

"Potter is still fuming but Lily doesn't seem to be anything, there's something wrong with her and I don't think it's anything good." Narcissa frowned.

"You have noticed also?" Snape asked and she nodded.

"She's- I don't know, I can't explain it." Narcissa said frustrated and Snape nodded.

"That is not the Lily Evans I knew."

"Keep an eye on her Severus, I have a bad feeling."

Snape nodded and Draco walked in, the blond sat down next to Harry with a sigh.

"What's the matter, Dragon?"

"This idiot needs to wake up! We're running out of ideas and we agreed we would keep it up until Harrison woke."

Sirius released a bark like laugh, the animagus didn't look too healthy himself, he had yet to leave Harry's bedside along with Remus.

"He is past the worst stages I hope but until he wakes I can do nothing."

"He's just being a prat." Draco prodded Harry's arm.

"Come on idiot, you've had people worried enough and your not allowed to die so hurry up and wake up."

"I don't think that will work, Draco." Lucius pointed out and his son glared at him.

"It might," he snapped. Draco, to the rest of the world was fine, but to those who knew him the fact Harry had yet to wake after a week was killing him.

"Come on, Harry, you can't die on me now, after all the work I've put in to your retribution and you're not going to see it, not likely."

The adults left him to it, if this is how he dealt with it then so be it. Draco continued to mutter things in Harry's ear and the adults sat back watching him, they could only hope Harry would wake soon.