46

Last time on, 'Twins: A Different Life'

"Father, uncle, I would like to introduce Lord Marvolo Slytherin-Le Fey, Marvolo, this is my uncle, Remus Lupin-Black, and my father, Lord Sirius Black." Harry introduced and they shook hands. Sirius blinked and tilted his head with narrowed eyes and Harry knew he would work it out.

"Slytherin, that must mean you're..." He trailed of and his head snapped up, he stepped back slightly with wide eyes.

"Yes," Marvolo confirmed the unvoiced statement and Sirius looked at his son with a resigned look.

_____________________________________________

Currently...

"I give up, I just do!"

Harry beamed.

"Your rooms or Sev's?"

Said Potions Master appeared as of summoned.

"What about me?"

"There is a simply delightful conversation coming up which will probably raise more questions due to my adoring son." Sirius deadpanned, "We can go to mine after we have given an interview to Rita as you promised."

Harry nodded.

"I had forgotten about that, where is she?"

"I believe she is on her way over," Marvolo told him and Harry nodded.

"Get my act on," He muttered to himself much to the Dark Lord's amusement, which turned to surprise as the boy changed before their eyes as the reporter came over.

"Lord Black, a stunning defeat of Lord Potter," She gushed and Sirius bit back his retch, plastering on an accepting smile.

"Thank you, Ms Skeeter, it was a shame it came to an honour duel but I will not have my son insulted because of something Potter's daughter was in the wrong for." Sirius told her humbly.

"Ah yes, the reason for the duel: what happened?"

"After the revelation about Harrison's original parentage, Lord and Heiress Potter did not react well. They confronted myself and my son and spewed grievous insults that could not be left."

"If you do not mind, what was said?"

"Lord Potter stated that Harrison should have had his magic bound and be hidden from the world." Rita gasped and so did those listening around, the whispers already started spreading and Harry nearly cackled at the looks of disgust suddenly getting thrown to the Potter side of the room.

"That is horrific! How could he?"

"Yes, I also couldn't believe he would stoop so low. You can understand why I challenged him."

"Yes definitely, and you won the duel which is commendable."

"Thank you,"

"Have you gained any momentum with legal proceedings from your son's attack?"

"Currently, Lord Potter and the Headmaster are using all of their power to keep things moving slowly, but I believe with some added pressure we will gain something." Sirius answered and Rita nodded, turning to Harry.

"How are you feeling after your father's victory?"

Harry gave a shy smile.

"I knew my father would win, after everything Lord Potter has been doing since I returned to the wizarding world, the man deserved to lose."

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about that shocking revelation?"

"Not at all," Harry answered welcomingly.