(XXXII) Harry

*Warning, Tulia swears like an absolute trooper in this chapter

*Warning, Tulia swears like an absolute trooper in this chapter.*

1st November 1961

Screams ripped through the castle, tortured groans of agony. You would expect everyone in the Kingdom to be in fits of fear, yet everybody was happy. People were rushing around with smiles on their faces, chatting excitedly amongst themselves as more cries tore through the crisp November air. Nobody, aside from the King who had been forced into the throne room, was even a little bit effected by the noises produced by their Queen.

"Catherine." She cried out in pain, gripping onto the Queen regents hand as another burst of searing hot pain rippled through her body. "I can't do this."

"Yes you can," Catherine assured, wincing as the French Queen cut of the blood supply to her hand. "The first time hurt for me too."

"I'm gonna die." Tulia panted, dropping her head onto the pillow in exhaustion. The child was being stubborn and refused to come out, it had been three hours since the first pain had hit and she had only just began to push.

"I survived all ten of my children." Catherine reminded, causing Tulia's head to whip up and look at her in fright.

"Ten?" Tulia's voice cracked as she spoke. "I'm not doing this ten times."

"It's your duty as a woman to produce many heirs for the King." The midwife reminded her in disapproval.

"Fuck my duties as a woman." Tulia hissed, pushing as another wave of pain hit her. "I'm a Queen."

"Nearly there, your grace." Another woman softly stated, smiling up at the Queen from the end of the bed. "You're doing so well."

"I'd fucking hope so," She snarked, dropping her head back again. Catherine gave the woman an apologetic smile before she brushed the damp red hair out of Tulia's face. "Where's Charles."

"He's waiting for you." Catherine reminded, trying to calm the younger woman.

"He's the cause of this." Tulia groaned through gritted teeth, squeezing Catherine's hand tighter as she pushed again. "I should be breaking his hand instead."

"Oh, how I would trade places with him right now" Catherine winced, muttering to herself under her breath.

"What?" Tulia hissed, she was not interested in Catherine's comments at this very moment in time. "Say that again, I dare you."

"One more push your grace," The woman interrupted, waving the other midwife over to her side in order to help her. "Make it count."