Is it worse?

Warning: Abuse LOTS of abuse

*BANG* you shot up when a crash sounded from the stairs.

"GET UP HErE NOW!!!" your mother called.

You wobbled up from your mattress. *splash*

No. please no.

You had left the bathroom sink on. All night. You visibly shook as you walked up the stairs.

You didn't remember the rest. All you knew is that by the time you had made it back to your room you had fallen a dozen times (based on the blurry dizzy feeling) and had procured a few dozen more bruises. You wouldn't be surprised if you were entirely purple now. Your breath shook as you sat at the opposite end of the basement. It was the driest as that's where you had mopped first. It didn't really matter though; you were soaking wet anyway.

You tried to sleep as much as you could -knew that you shouldn't stress your wounds- but it evaded you.

Instead, you sat in your room. Empty static-filled your head as numbness settled over your entire body. You had done this before.

*step* *step* *step*

Wait. Those aren't her footsteps.

The heavy footsteps rang out as someone walked down the stairs.

A man was revealed from the hallway; your mother following him. He approached and knelt in front of you. When you didn't look up his hand darted to your chin and jerked your head up.

"My~ Aren't you a pretty one~" he hummed.

You whimpered silently and jerked your head away.

"Disgusting!" he exclaimed.

Your mother looked up from her wad of cash as he stood and backed away from you.

"She's covered in bruises," he said pointedly.

"Yeah. B!*ch doesn't like to behave" she said, still counting.

"You think I'm going to pay for this low-quality crap?"

He kicked you then walked up to your mom and yanked the money out of her hands.

"You're delusional," He said before storming out.

"YOU B!*CH"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The ringing in your ears stopped as they filled with static once again. Your body was sore. Looking down you noticed that your clothes were ripped to shreds and your vision was kinda white. No. It was white. You were outside. It was snowing.........

A/n I think you guys deserve.... a cliffhanger. But seriously though, I have no idea how this happened. When I write I always have a base but this? I have no idea. I don't know where it came from. I don't know where it's going. I don't know how to come back from this. I might've just messed up my whole plotline. Who knows? Not me.