Taken

~2 days later~ (apologies for all the skips)

Lucifer had managed to get a paternity test from a friend after much thought about how you'd react to actually getting one. He assumed it wouldn't go well as you were not only terrified of people but you also seemed avoidant to touching or being touched by anything. He had also filled out custody papers with Chloe at the precinct and set them to a court. Now he was just waiting for a judge to pick up the case and send him a court date.

After he got up he immediately went to check for mail. Opening the letter he panicked, seeing news he was not informed of. Apparently, he had a court date in the next week but CPS had requested that you stay in foster care until said date.

Later that day a woman had come by and ushered you out of the penthouse. Lucifer did his best to tell you it was okay while still trying to keep the woman from touching you. She continuously tried to put her hand on your shoulder or give you a hug for comfort, filling her mouth with sweet comforting words that did nothing but worry you.

You did your best not to flinch or jerk away but she just kept trying to comfort you. She wasn't paying attention to your body language at all. You packed your stuff and filed into the car. You checked how the car locked before choosing to get into the back seat. After about an hour of driving(and her trying to make conversation) you made it to your destination. It was a large two-story house with a lot of windows in the front. There were a woman and a man sitting out front when you pulled up. The woman got out of the car and greeted them, having a short conversation before looking back at the car confused.

"C'mon (Y/n) this is where you're gonna stay for a while," she said as she opened your car door. "Don't worry Mister and Misses Daniels are wonderful people."

"Hello! You Must be (Y/n)! I'm Mrs. Daniels and this is my husband, Mr. Daniels. You can call us Lily and Jacob. Or whatever you're comfortable with." The other woman introduced as she reached her hand out to you.

You shook their hands before wrapping your arms back around yourself and resisting the urge to wipe your hand on your shirt.

"Alrighty then, The paperwork is all filled out and I had delivered this sweet darling. Have fun you guys, Take care." Sara said as she waved to you and got in her car. (Sara is the CPS worker)

You watched as her car drove away stirring up dirt and gravel. Then you turned towards the people next to you, doing your best to predict their next moves.

You made sure to monitor your reactions to everything. You knew the next few days were going to be a struggle. But then again you deserve it don't you.

They showed you to your room with fake smiles and kind words. They were very good actors as far as you could tell. But nothing could cover up the weird looks that they were giving you.

Hello again.

This is last week's update. Today's update will be out in a moment. Thank you for reading. Bye!!

~KighaN