Abandoned

"Alright kid, get out of the car" you opened the door and got out of the passenger seat. "I probably won't be back. So take your sh** and get out of my car. Your father is in there, " your mother said as she gestured toward the nightclub you were parked outside of.

"They won't let me in," you stated monotonously as you stared at your mother through the window of the passenger seat.

"Don't care. Wait outside. Someone will pick you up." she said as she put the car in drive and hit the gas, not even sparing you a glance.

 Not that you cared anyway. You turned to the club and debated whether it was safer to go in or stay outside. If you were to stay outside you'd most likely freeze because the clothes you had on were thin -covering but thin. That and who knew who would approach you, and outside a club with blaring music; that's not a good mix. I mean you could defend yourself but you were still aware that you're 14 and a lot smaller than most adults. On the other hand, if you went inside you'd be swarmed with drunk people. you probably wouldn't be stopped though seeing as there were no bouncers at the door. you concluded that you were less likely to get murdered in a club full of people, and walked in. you were immediately greeted with the sound of some sort of music that's bass was too loud for you to hear any lyrics and bright lights. You walked further into the club pushing through the crowd of sweaty bodies. The further you walked the stronger the smell of alcohol became. You eventually tracked your way into the back of the club where things seemed to die down. You turned around, looking back at the crowd when you bumped into someone. You twirled around to face a man looking down at you. He reeked of alcohol, reminding you of your mother.

" Hey, there little lady, what you doin' in a place like this? Dressed like that?" He slurred his words as he spoke. Obviously intoxicated.

" Sorry," you said as you turned around. Before you could even take a step his hand grabbed your upper arm and pulled you around.

"Why don't you come with me, and we can have some fun," he said as his hand drifted from your upper arms to your wrists.

"No, sorry," you said as you tried to pull out of his grasp.

"That's not the right answer. Didn't your mother ever teach you to respect your elders?" He said, Clearly displeased with the answer you had given him. He started to pull me closer to him and bring his head down to my level.

" Stop, please." you struggled, trying to pull away. You were failing.

" come on little darlin' let me take care o' you" He came closer bringing his face to yours

You started to thrash in his arms, pulling away in any way you could, making it as difficult to hold you as possible. You looked around as you thrashed in his arms, hoping that someone would notice without you calling the attention of the entire club by screaming. Not that you would be heard over the music, but it would be worth a try. You just wanted to filter through your options before using drastic measures. His hands at your wrists prevented you from pulling away completely.

A/n- Damn author just gonna leave you like that? Yes. Yes, I am. Sorry. But, hey at least you know there's more to read!