D-dad?

"Let her go." A loud male voice with an English accent rang from behind the man.

you continued thrashing in your assailant's arms trying to pull away. If you were caught here you would be thrown out and your mission of finding your father would be admonished.

"Come on little lady, I just wanna play with ya a bit," The man said still slurring his words and pulling you closer to him.

"I Said Let her go. She obviously doesn't want you, so let her go." a hand appeared on his shoulder and you stopped thrashing momentarily, as he gripped my wrists tighter.

"Nah, she wants me. It's all over her face. I bet you she'd jump on any guy in this place" He said, still pulling me towards him, as you fought to keep your feet planted where you were.

"No, stop," you said hoping to communicate your distress to the man behind him.

" Alright, she has asked you to stop, she obviously doesn't want you. Now let her go" you saw his hand tighten on the man's shoulder.

you saw this as a chance to get away. you made one rough pull on your right wrist, hearing it pop as he let go and you landed on the ground. The next thing you knew he was pinned to the wall by his collar. The man holding him said something to him and he looked terrified. You stood just in time for the man to yell.

" EVERYBODY OUT! "

Everybody scrambled out and within a minute you were alone with the man who helped you. "I'm sorry, thank you. I'll leave" you jumbled out as you held your wrist and turned to walk away. "No, you're alright love." He said blankly before sitting down at the bar.

you turned to face him."no, I really should go. The person I'm looking for probably isn't even here anymore" you said as you kept my wrist to my chest and used your other hand to gesture behind you. Honestly, you had originally wondered how your mother even knew your "father" was in here in the first place.

He stood and took a step toward you causing you to back up.

"Well, he certainly wasn't wrong when he called you little"

"I'm not little. I'm average for a female my age" you said in defense.

"Yes, how old are you? You look much too young to be in here" he observed.

"I'm 14" You mumbled looking away towards the floor that was once filled with dozens of dancing bodies. "where are your parents?" he queried

"I have to go," you said as you turned around and headed for the exit still cradling your pained wrist to your chest.

you heard heavy steps then stopped when he was in front of you once again.

"How about this, I have some friends with the police and I can call them over tomorrow to help you find your parents. But for tonight you shouldn't go outside, you'll freeze with what you're wearing."

It wasn't until then that he realized you were codling your wrist.

"He hurt you." He said while stepping forward and reaching for your wrist.

"it's nothing. I can handle it" you said as you stepped back and held your arms closer to your chest

"I should've done more. Should've punished him worse" he mumbled under his breath. While looking away, seemingly in thought.

"N-no, you don't have to do that. I-I'm alright" you said slightly panicked.

"It's not. He hurt you. look at you, you're codling your wrist. Don't you think he should be punished for what he's done" He said a bit loudly at first, he seemed angry. Then towards the end, he seemed confused.

"It doesn't matter what I want. I'm just some kid who wandered into a club, looking for a man I've never seen because my mother didn't want me anymore," you said quietly, almost mumbling.

"Who were you looking for?" he said calmly.

You sat there in a moment debating on telling him or not. He didn't push. He didn't pry. He just sat there, waiting for your answer. He didn't strike me as patient though.

"Well, I can't help you if I don't know who you're looking for" There it is.

"M-my, dad. My mom dropped me off and said that he was here. She said his name was......... Lucifer Morningstar." you said the last bit quietly. You were nervous and the adrenaline from earlier was still rushing through your system.

He looked surprised. It was obvious to read that he had a loss for words. It sent thoughts flying through your head. What if he knew my dad? What if my dad's dead. What if he's a murderer? What if this man murdered my dad? What if my dad was a criminal and this man's cop friends took him away? You were brought out of your thoughts when he spoke.

"When is your birthday, and who is your mother?" He said sternly, and you knew you should answer him. He seemed stressed, panicked almost. He had anger radiating off of him, or was it confusion? I don't know.

"U-um January 13th 20XX, and my mother's name is Clarice Hades"

"Bloody hell!" he said. Clearly upset, and with a heavier accent. He turned and ran a hand through his dark hair.

"I-I need to go,s-sorry for troubling you," you said again. He was upset and you didn't want to be anyone's punching bag.

"No, stay. I believe I know who your father is" He said, turning around to face you as you backed away from him.

"It's okay, I can find him on my own," you said, continuing to back up.

"I believe you already have." He sounded upset, maybe disappointed? He clearly was trying to hide the emotions behind a mask of cockiness.

"Was he? th-that man?" you said referring to the man who had you earlier.

"No. father! No. That shell of a man could never be me, even if he sold his soul to Mazikeen!"

" W-Wait. S-so you're-"

" Your father? Yes, I believe so."

Well..... what a wonderful introduction. Anyway. Tell me what you think about how I've portrayed Lucifer so far. That might be the worst I struggle with, so feedback is greatly appreciated. Also the next part should have some of Luci's POV in it so I'd love you to tell me what you think.