I've Never Seen Snow so White; or is it Just the Horizon?

A/n I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the notifications right after I update. I'm so glad you guys enjoy my story. I especially love to see your conspiracy theories in the comments. 

Also, look at these!!!

A few days ago

Today!!!!

Your skin burned as the frost nipped at you. However, you were unsure if you were actually in pain. You were cold, yes. But the only part of you that hurt was your back. Why was that?...........RIGHT!!! You blacked out after your mother beat you again. You must've taken a hard hit to the back then. It usually doesn't hurt this much. But what happened?

-----*__**#-------*$------*******#$^^)*

You stumbled a bit as you recalled the situation. Stumbled? Did I stand? Crap the clothes. You looked down. Your clothes were shredded. Your sweater was full of holes and covered in blood. Your pants weren't dissimilar. You shivered.

WAIT. you flinched at the yelling in your head. It's snowing. I'll freeze out here! Crap.

You forced yourself to straighten.

Forget that for now. Right now. It's snowing. My clothes are ripped. I need to find the closest directional sign and follow it.

You took a step forward and felt the snow crunch under your feet.

*Lucifer's P.O.V.*

I was sitting at my piano attempting to play. I hit each key with practiced ease and melody flowed around me. I slowed down as worry crept in. Eventually, I began to hit the wrong keys as eventually, my worry turned to dread.

What's wrong?? Why am I so worried. I shouldn't be this worried. The detective said she'd be fine.

But my dread wasn't for her. It was like it was my own.

*Your P.O.V.*

You shivered as you walked what you assumed was a path down the mountain. You had heard voices in the distance earlier and had tried to follow them. Your vision began to blur as snow began to fall harder and the wind got stronger. You tried to think warm. Like how warm the sweater Lucifer gave you was. How soft and gentle the fabric was on your scared skin. It didn't cause the irritating buzz that other clothes did. Like how kind he had been besides how much he was freaking out. Like how warm he was after you had panicked. And how he didn't hurt you. How warm the bed was. How soft. And the blanket was so thick.

You shivered again as your legs gave out.

No. I have to keep going. I can't stop here.

You forced your legs under you as your ears began to ring. Then you slipped.

You rolled downwards, hitting all kinds of rocks and trees on your way.

You hadn't even realized you had stopped; only that there was now a deep rumble getting louder. And somehow you were floating. But you were warm.

*Lucifer's P.O.V.*

Suddenly I felt cold. Like I was frozen. Cold had settled deep into my bones like I couldn't generate enough body heat.

*ding*

"Brother?" Amenadiel asked as he stepped out of the elevator.

I turned to him.

"Are you alright," he asked.

"I'm cold," I said monotonously.

"What?"

"I don't know. I- was just playing and then- I was cold" I gave him a confused look.