What CAN you do right?

A/n there are some abusive words and 'voices' in this chapter please take caution. There is no physical abuse though. Let me know if you need more warnings on chapters like these or if it's fine the way it is. Also, I leave you on a cliff hanger.

You nodded and stared at your plate.

"You don't like pancakes or bacon?" Jacob asked.

You didn't respond.

"We can make you something else if you want," Lily said as she began to get up.

"N-no it's fine" You stuttered urgently.

"Are you sure? Because there's plenty in the fridge if you don't like it." She replied.

"Y-yes I-I'm sure"

She sat back down and you kept your eyes down.

"What's wrong then?" Jacob asked.

"I-I'm not hungry" you whispered.

"Are you sure? You didn't eat dinner last night?" Lily asked.

You nodded.

"Alright then. What do you want to do today?"

"..........."

"(Y/n)?" Jacob called.

You looked up at him.

"Did you hear her?" He asked gently with a confused look on his face.

You returned the look and nodded.

"I was asking you, hon." she pointed out.

"O-oh sorry. I- don't- whatever you want me to do" You responded.

They shared concerned and confused looks before looking back to you.

"What do you mean by that?"

"My chores"

"You don't have any chores here, (Y/n)"

"Wh-what?" you looked startled to Jacob.

"Y-yeah, we're not going to give you chores as soon as you get here" Lily chimed.

*Your P.O.V.*

No. No no, please. You didn't even know them. You didn't eat, you weren't loud. What did you do? What? Why? They already hated you? What did you do? Your dumb f*****g a** probably walked wrong. That's it! You left the room! You were too loud coming down the stairs! You looked out the window! You sat at the table! But you didn't want to get hit. CRAP!! How do you fix this?? Quick (Y/n) what do you do? Sorry! Say sorry! Apologize!! It'll make it better.

"I-I-I'm sorry- I'm sor-ry" you choked out.

Your chest felt constricted. You couldn't breathe and your eyes stung.

NO! NOW YOU'RE CRYING! YOU ALREADY CAN'T SPEAK RIGHT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU WANT TO BE BEAT?

And that's when it hit you. All at once; it just stopped. Your eyes still stung with tears and your chest was still pinching, but you weren't panicking anymore. Empty. You felt empty.

You have no choice. Just shut up and take it. Crying will only make it worse. So shut your bratty, spoilt, ungrateful mouth and take it. You deserve this you little b****. All you do is ruin things. You ruined the rug just like you ruined my life. You destroy everything you touch and you still have the audacity to beg for more. How DARE you!?

Your mother's voice rung in your head. And you clenched your jaw.

I will not cry. This is my fault. I will take it. Even if it's from them. It's my fault.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)? sweetheart? You there? Are you okay?" Jacob cooed as Lily stared at you in panic.

"I'm f-fine" It came out shaky and gritted.

"Are you sure? Did we say something?" Jacob asked.

"No sir. I- I'm sorry. I'm fine. I'm s-sure" you replied.

Lily suddenly got up and stormed out.

"I'll be right back," Jacob said.

Look what you did you little s**t. Wanted their attention so much they don't even want to be around you now. Look at that, huh. Your spoilt rotten stench finally got to them. Disgusting.

You didn't know whose voice this was but you listened to it for about 30 minutes before Jacob came in and told you that they'd be a while and that you should head to your room.

(With Lily and Jacob)

"We can't keep her," Lily said out of breath.

"She just got here babe. She's just nervous" He responded soothingly.

"That was not just nervous Jacob. And you know it"

A/n  

Hello there!! Long time no see. This is the update for 2 weeks ago now. (I think) Sorry to keep you waiting. I do plan to get at least one other update out by Wednesday and a second by Friday.. I want to thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and voting. It really did help with my motivation to write today. I have kept getting notifications for votes and when I checked the other day I had 42(not all were votes but a lot were) and 22(were all votes) today. I will attempt to get the updates out this week and get 3 more done for this Sunday and the next 2 weeks so I can take winter break off and hopefully get ahead a bit so you guys aren't behind so much. (if any of that made any sense I'd be amazed. But in short 5 updates out before 12/20)

Again, thank you all SOOOOOOOOO much for being here and I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night.

~Kigha