Stay

"O-oh um, okay. So?"

"Stay here?" He said it like it was a question, but his tone clearly said it was a request.

"H-here?" you stuttered.

*Lucifer's P.O.V.*

I thought about what Amenadiel would say if he was here. He would probably tell me to take responsibility for my actions. Well, that and scold me for having a child. I recalled the line from my brother a while ago "dear father! Who knows how many children you have out there Luci". Well so far, one. But she has to be the only one! None of the others could- could they?. Ah! Bollocks! I don't have time to think about this right now. Not when my possible spawn is standing in front of me clearly anxious and scared. I don't know what it was but this child certainly did remind me of myself. So I did what I thought Amenadiel wouldn't scold me for.

" Your father? Yes, I believe so. But I'm not sure" I said to her and her eyes widened for a moment.

"O-oh um, okay. So?" she said confused. She probably didn't know how this worked. And I couldn't blame her! I don't either.

"Stay here?" I said trying to make it sound like a question.

"H-here?" She asked with a shaken breath

No! In the back alley! I'll throw you some raw meat and scotch occasionally. Yes, here! I wanted to say that to her, but I refrained. She probably already thought bad of me, and I didn't want her to think that. I don't know what it was, but something was screaming at me to take care of her. To protect her. Father! Maybe Mazikeen was right! Maybe I am going soft.

"Yes, in my penthouse," I said

"I-" you hesitated

" Now don't make a devil beg," I said lightly trying to lighten the mood.

A/n: 301 words. And this is mostly from Lucifer's point of view. I hope you enjoyed this part.! I always want to see how I can improve my writing so tips and recommendations are appreciated. I'll post another page next Tuesday.

 Until then, ~Kigha