Filler

A/n 

Hello everyone. So this is important that's why it's at the top. So I've realized that Lucifer can't cook at home based on the last update's video. So we are going to pretend that the bar area is wider and has a sink and a stove/oven. Okay? alright. I just wanted to make sure that was addressed and that you don't think they're cooking on air. If I mentioned a microwave before (I don't think I have) Let me know where and I can change it or you can just pretend it never happened. 

The next day you awoke to Amenadiel sitting at the bar and Lucifer nowhere to be seen.

"Hi, Lucifer is with Chloe right now so he left you with me." he stated.

You nodded and turned to go back into your room.

"Wait! Don't you want breakfast" He called.

You shook your head feeling nervous under the new circumstances.

He frowned but nodded.

You spent the next few hours in your head. Staring mindlessly out the window, you thought about how good the sun felt on your skin and how nice it must feel outside. Though your thoughts didn't stay pleasant for long. They eventually shifted from the outside to what you should be doing. What you needed to be doing. You placed your hand on the window and tried to push away those thoughts. They weren't uncommon but they were painful.

Troublesome. I shouldn't be sitting here doing nothing. Disgusting. Just being lazy and living off of him. I'm a horrible person. I can't even do what I'm meant to do.

You thought.

Eventually you were interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Amenadiel. He told you that lunch was ready. The look on his face was stern. He was telling you to eat.

You reluctantly followed him out of the room and to the bar. You sat as far across from him as you could be. He handed you a plate of food and you just sat there.

"You need to eat," He said.

You silently took a deep breath and stayed silent.

He opened his mouth to say something only to realize that you were shaking again. He sighed and walked out of the room.

~Time skip to after Lucifer gets home~

*Lucifer's P.O.V.*

I had excused Amenadiel a little over 2 hours ago and I had yet to hear from (Y/n). Amenadiel said that she had started to shake earlier and he just left her in her room. Apparently he had given her lunch and left to give her privacy only to come back to a full plate and an empty chair. She must be hungry now because she didn't eat breakfast either. I knocked on her door and received no response.

"I'm coming in, (Y/n)" I announced.

When I cracked her door I found her on the floor by the window seat with her head resting on it.

At least she knows she can move around now. But she's still on the floor.

"(Y/n)? Darling?" I called quietly.

I had learned not to approach her when she slept. It seemed if I stood over her she didn't jump but if I moved towards her she would. Odd. So I gently knocked on the wall and continued to call her.

She curled up more or tried to and then her eyes slowly peeled open.

"Hello there? Have a nice afternoon nap??" I asked teasingly.

"S-sorry" she said as she stood up and walked off the carpet.

"Does sleeping on the floor really not hurt your back?" I quipped.

"I'm used to it." She replied meekly.

I frowned and went to send her a quizzical look but she was gazing out the window. I wondered why she seemed so interested then I remembered she also seemed interested in the grain of the floor.

"If you don't mind- I have dinner ready and Mazikeen has brought over some clothes she thought would fit you better." I said as I handed her a black backpack with (pick a design you think Maze would pick) that held all the clothes in it.

I had removed the tags and packaging. She seemed so intent on not needing new clothes so I figured that'd be best.

She stared at me for a moment.

"Go on, I won't bite," I ushered.

She crept towards me and shakily took the bag with a small 'thank you'

"It is no problem. Now when you're ready would you like to join me for dinner?" I asked.

She nodded and looked back to the floor. I smiled, walking back to the bar. I hope Mazikeen picked something suitable for her tastes. I had a brief moment of worry but quickly brushed it aside with wonder as to why.

She walked out of her room with her hands wrapped around her uncomfortably.

The clothes were a bit large but they seemed much warmer. She came out in a large knitted black and grey sweater with black leggings and a pair of grey socks. I suppose that is what I get when I allow Mazikeen to shop. 

I really wonder who designed Lucifer's penthouse (is that what it's called? IDK he probably designed it. But it's a historical building? maybe he redesigned it? whatever too much for my brain rn-) Like did they just not eat? or did they just really hate kitchens? Anyway, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/evening/night and I'll see y'all later.

(Sorry it's a bit late I had a whole chapter made before I decided it didn't fit and I scrapped it.)

Kigha~