Bickering

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

I began to fiddle with my fingers. I wanted to escape I looked over towards the exits of the mall. I bite my lower lip, if I was quick, I could make it before they came, couldn’t I?

“Oh don’t you dare,” hissed Katie.             

I threw her a glare, “Did you do this on purpose?” I hissed back.

Her eyes went wide, “No! I feel hurt that you would say such thing.”

I looked back towards Joey and Trevor approaching. I flickered my eyes behind them and noticed that Joey’s friends were behind not moving but watching. Next to them were the Fier family along with Rachael and Chad.

They wouldn’t.

Oh they were going to have a piece of my mind when I got a hold of them. I examined them with the Fier family and they kind of stood out but not by much. Rachael’s delicate looks and soft personality made her for in with them. As for Chad, his pretty boy looks and his muscles also made him fit in a way.

I smiled. I wondered what would be Rachael’s reaction if she knew she was standing next to real life vampires? I can so picture her screaming with joy. She was into that Twilight thing.

“Why you smiling thinking of me?” I snapped out of my bubble to see Joey standing in front of me grinning. I felt myself blush, my smile disappearing. I looked next to him, Trevor was nowhere to be seem, maybe he wasn’t walking towards me after all. I had never been in this situation with Joey, he had never tried to talked to me much or what seemed as flirt with me.

“I-I-“

“I think it’s me she is thinking of,” I felt myself stiffen at the deep voice behind me. I didn’t have to turn to see who it was. The way my body reacted was enough. I felt my cheeks heat up to the point I felt that you could fry an egg on them.

I felt Trevor get closer to my ear, until I felt his breath tickling my left ear, “I can hear your heart beat like a butterfly and your blood rush too your cheeks,” He chuckled before walking in front of me. He stood slightly in front of Joey, but they stood almost side to side as if daring me to look just at one.

I couldn’t.

I looked between both of them, lost of words.

I didn’t know what to say or how to handle this situation. So I did the best thing I could do, I escaped. I stood up so suddenly, I knocked the chair to the floor. “I-I have to go.”

I inched my way further away from Trevor. I wasn’t stupid, I knew he was fast, I had witness that in the woods. I also knew he wouldn’t go all vampire speed on me in front of all these people. I passed by him, but I hadn’t counted on Joey.

I felt an hand clasp onto my forearm. I turned and saw Joey watching me. I didn’t know how to react so I kept still, my eyes moving from his face to his hand, which was still holding my forearm. “Can we talk?” He asked.

Before I could say anything, I was interrupted, “Can you let her go?” The voice was calm but filled with anger.

I shifted my gaze behind Joey and saw Trevor looking down at Joey with so much hate. His eyes were no longer grey but black, which I have come to known was a very bad thing. All his humor that had been written on his face, was gone.

Joey didn’t turned to face Trevor, he kept his eyes directed on me. “I just want to talk to her,” he said.

“Trevor…” John warn.

I looked from Joey to Trevor from Trevor to John and back and forth. I felt if I even breath, I would set something off, but this was making me full on uncomfortable. We were receiving stares from people walking by us.

“I don’t want her touching her,” Trevor growled.

John place his hand on Trevor’s shoulder as if trying to calm him down, but it didn’t seem to work. “I know you don’t but you can’t ju-“

At that point Joey turned to face Trevor, “What’s your fucken problem man? You always seem to be around when I want to get near her!” He spat.

Trevor narrowed his eyes at Joey, who now seemed to realize Trevor’s different eye color but didn’t comment on it.  “When the fuck did you get interest in talking to Catalina? On what I know and heard, you paid more attention to a fly on the wall than you did Catalina!” he spat back.

People began to gather around us and this was bad, for me. I tucked lightly on my arm, so I can be realized, but it was pointless. I felt Joey’s grasp tighten out of anger. “That does not concern you! You weren’t even here!” roared Joey.

“If it involves Catalina it sure as hell concerns me!”

“Why are you so damn interested in her!”

“Why are you!”

“G-Guys…” I tried to bring their attention to me but it was useless as they shot each other curses and challenged each other. I knew Trevor was trying his best to cage in his monster by the way his jaw clenched and unclenched as his fist did as well.

As the crowed descended more and more around us, I felt as if I was about to lose it. I was breathing slowly, trying to calm my heartbeat. I heard the all familiar buzzing sound in my ears, almost muting everything around me. I focused behind Trevor on his siblings. Their eyes were on me, worried written all over their face. I saw John’s mouth moving but I couldn’t capture what he was saying.

I closed my eyes but that only made it worse, images of people around me, screaming looking angry with fire stick pooled my mind.

I felt arms around grasping my shoulders yanking me away from Joey’s grasp. “I think all of you are upsetting her,” an unfamiliar voice announced before I slip unconscious.

 ~*~*~*~*~
Please vote, comment and fan. Who do you think it is?? Happy holidays!

Goal: 60 votes before I update again(: