It was you

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream

All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

It took all of my will power not to go bright red when Austin had entered the room finding me on top of Trevor. But I managed and I managed good.

When I stepped onto the stairs, I saw nothing but chaos. They had ignored my shouts of earlier and kept on arguing and fighting with each other as if I had not said anything.

Katie and Chad were holding onto a furious Rachael who was trying to get to who I recongizned to be that Adrian fella, who was being held back by another guy who I had no idea what his name was. Racheal and Adrian were yelling names to each other trying to get to one another, more Rachael than Adrian.

A little away from them stood Jackson and Catalina trying to hold back John from murdering both Adrian and Joey.

I was surprised that Joey was here in the Fier home. Had he not want to be near them? Hadn’t he warn me before not to get near them, yet here he was in their own home…

“I’ll slap you until your face is bright red!” snarled Rachael trying once again to get away from the hold Katie and Chad had on her. “Let me go!”

“What the hell did I even do to you! I just came here to talk to the Fier’s and you just snapped like a crazy person maybe you’re just a lunatic!” snarled Adrian.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” growled John, “And you are not welcome in our home just like you aren’t either!” he directed the last part to Joey who stood far from John’s reach.

“I came here to talk to Catalina her mom told me she was here,” he said calmly.

“Yeah well couldn’t you just call her like a normal person!?” John snapped.

“Well I don’t have her number you idiot!” snapped Joey no longer calm and collective as before.

“Ha! Not surprising!” Jackson snickered.

Joey turned his angry eyes on Jackson and before anything else went on I stepped into the picture. “What the hell is going on!” I descended down the stairs as quickly as possible kind of surprised I was able to move this quickly after my attack.  

Finally they seemed to notice me. All of their heads turned towards me, freezing. But it was only for a nano seconds before everything went crazy once again. Before I could register what was going on, Joey was by my side pulling me into his arms before looking back at the rest of them.

“What have you done to her! Why is she covered in blood!” Joey hollered.

I blinked looking down at my shirt and sure enough it was still covered in my blood from earlier, I had forgotten about it. “Joey I’m okay it was nothing see I’m fine,” I tried to tell him but it was useless he was shaking with anger that I couldn’t comprehend.

“No! What did you do to her!” He yelled angrily. I didn’t understand why he was reacting this way, why was he so out of the blue overprotective when not so long ago, he ignored me and was satisfied with seeing my face as I watched him with other girls. I tried to slip away from him, but he had a strong hold on me.

“Joey, can you let me go?” I whispered.

“No I’ll feel better if you are next to me in my arms,” he said.

“Let Catalina go you are making her uncomfortable,” Jackson said calmly but you can see he was trying to keep his control as well.

“No,” Joey said again his hand tightening a little bit too tight.

I tried to shrug him off, but when he smashed me onto his chest I let out a whimper. This wasn’t the Joey I knew, this felt so wrong. “Joey let me go,” I tried again. I looked at Jackson and John’s faces they looked angry, fighting hard not to lose control. I couldn’t afford them to lose control in front of Joey. “Please let me go,” I begged desperately.

“No I can’t and I won’t let you go,” he whispered.

“Let her go now.”

I stiffen knowing quickly who the owner of the voice was. It sounded low, collective but firm and cold. I thought Joey would do as he was told but when he didn’t I wasn’t surprise when I was torn out of his grasp roughly.

I stumbled backwards but was caught as swiftly as possible. I watched as Joey was shoved to the ground rather roughly. Trevor hovered over Joey, “I told you nicely to let her go but you did not listen. I will only warn you once, stay the hell away from Catalina,” he snarled.

“Don’t you think that’s her decision to make?” asked Joey as he stood up. He once again tried to make a move towards me, but I was pulled out of his reach by Austin.

“Leave my home now,” snarled Trevor. I watched as his back stiffen and his hands clenched in anger. Everything had gone quiet, to quiet. “I know what the fuck you are and I don’t want you near Catalina, now get out!”

Joey looked baffled, “What the hell are you talking about?” he asked.

“Don’t act like you don’t know,” shot back Trevor. “

“No I don’t know. I have no idea what you are talking about, so enlighten me on what you say I am because last time I checked I’m a human! God this is ridiciouls! Catalina let me take you home and away from these crazy people.” Joey tried once again to get near me but Trevor stepped in front of him.

“I said you will not get near her! Specially not someone like you, get the hell out of my house NOW!” Trevor’s anger was clear in his voice as it boomed all over the house.

“No!” shot back Joey trying to side step Trevor but he wasn’t quick in a flash he was pinned up to the wall. His feet dangling as he tried to pry Trevor’s hand off his neck. I squeaked in both surpise and fright at this scence.

“I warned you. You didn’t listen, but because it’s apparent that Catalina cares about you I will warn you again. Stay the fuck away from Catalina you…mutt demon!” He said in disgust.

I was shocked at what he had just said, “Mutt demon?” I whispered but clearly I was heard. Joey looked beyond confused not quite knowing what Trevor had just called him. Everyone else was silent even Rachael and Adrian’s bickering had stopped.

Trevor turned towards me making eye contact, before he turned back to Joey, “Yeah mutt demon,” he said before dropping Joey to the ground, “That’s what Joey here is, half demon half human. It’s rare that’s why it took me time to spot him out. I knew there was one around, I can smell him but that day in the hallway, I knew it was Joey.”

I looked at Joey who seemed dazed at the information that was just being said. “How do you know?” I asked.

“Because mutt demon’s get attached to humans who they seem to be interested even more when we are around. They start to get power hungry and jealous and possessive as hell.”

A growled was heard. My eyes locked with Joey’s who eyes had turned red. I took a step back slamming into Austin’s chest. “It was you,” I whispered. 

~*~*~*~

So what do you think?? Dun dun duuunn! haha

Please comment , vote and fan. Also it takes time to write a chapter and I wished that this chapter was longer as the ones before, but some of you are so impatient haha but dont frent I will try & update this weekend (:

 goal: 80 votes(: