(19) Attack

“Catalina?” I felt myself being shaken but I refused to open my eyes. I mumbled something and flipped myself away from the prep traitor who was trying to awaken me. Feeling myself falling back into a complete sleep was not going to happen. In the next second I was roughly shaken.

My eyes snapped open immediately as I looked around room trying to see who was the cause of this. Standing besides the bed was Candle with a smirk on her face. I was about to scream at her when I noticed to things. One, it was still late and two, Candle had her hand up to silence me.

“Your parents have come to pick you up,” she said smiling.

As soon as I heard that my parents were finally home and I could finally go home and sleep in my own room in my own bed, I was extremely excited. I stood up with the quickness, running out the room and down the stairs.

I stopped when I saw the guys all sitting around the living room watching television. I was about to say something but then I remembered how they were all vampires and might not sleep? I didn’t know. I had many questions rummaging through my mind, but at this moment, I wanted to get out of this house and back to mine.

I opened the door to see my mom, “Mom!” I hadn’t known how much I had missed seeing her face until right now.

I engulfed her into a huge bear hug, “Oh I see you missed us.”

Taking in a whiff of her perfume, I felt right at home once again, “Yes I did. Where’s dad and Max?” I asked looking around her to spy our car in the big parking lot of the mansion.

“Dad’s in the car and Max is fast asleep poor thing is exhausted.” My mom looked behind me, I closed my eyes hoping it was Candle.

“Hello.” Hearing his voice sent shivers down my spine I wanted to melt into his arms but I held in my teenage desire.

“Oh…oh my hello? Who might you be?” asked my mom. I rolled my eyes she was being sucked in by his good look and charm, great we might be here a little long.

“My name is Trevor Fier, lovely too meet you Mrs. Harte.” I turned to watch him he stood tall and with a polite dazzling smile. I was a bit taken aback by how lovely a smile seem on him. I hadn’t actually caught him smiling much, or even at all. It was a nice view. I snapped out of it when I heard my mom giggle like a high school girl.

I looked at my mom, shocked to see her blushing. My mother was blushing! She was blushing thanks to Trevor. Oh my god.

“Catalina you didn’t tell me you had an older sister.”

My eyes went wide, I turned to see John walking up to us, with Austin and Jackson behind him. Oh dear lord just let the floor open and swallow me whole, please.

“You go to be kidding me!” I mumbled. That earn a shark look from my mom, “Catalina,” she hissed a warning. I rolled my eyes and looked up towards the ceiling asking god to answer my prayers.

I heard mom giggle once again, “Oh no thank you for the compliment but I’m her mother.”

Obviously.

John gave his full on grin as Trevor backed away, “Oh you could have fooled me. I am John Fier and these are my younger brothers Jackson, Austin and I am sure you have met Trevor. Our sister Candle seems to be busy at the moment.”

Lucky her.

“Well now that you have all introduced yourselves, I think it’s time for us to go. Come on mom let’s get going…” I tried to push her out the door.

“Catalina you are being rude!” my mom protested.

“No I am not. I just want to go home already I been here far too long and Max is asleep in the car. Let’s go.”