Racing Pulse

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

“No,” I said. “You can’t  be the guy from the book!”

It was impossible. Trevor could not be the same guy as the book, because that only mean one thing. One thing that I didn’t want to think was possible! I watched as he slowly advanced towards me, his eyes burning into me.

I turned quickly and made a run for it. A small gust of wind blew all around me as if warning me to stop, but I refused to do so. I dropped the flashlight. Darkness descended and enveloped me like a black cloak.

I felt confused, I didn’t know where I should go, I was unable to even anything in front of me. Fear began to slip into my system. He was out here and I couldn’t see him!

Where was he! Where was Trevor!

I took a tiny step back. The hairs on my the back of my neck prickled. I felt a slight breeze blow across my face. Frantically, I slapped the air. My fingers grazed a face. A cold hard face.

I staggered back. Losing my balance and slamming against a tree. I tried to finger the tree so I could hide behind it. The silence was starting to kill me. why wouldn’t he say anything!

What freaked me out the most was I was unable to hear any movement from him. I didn’t even know he was in front of me some seconds ago.

“Catalina?” His raspy voice sounded around me. My heart jumped at the sudden sound of his voice.

“Leave me alone!” I cried.

I heard a rush of movement. Then I felt a body pressing against me, pinning me against the tree. “Let me go!” I yelled. I hit and clawed at him, but he didn’t move away.

A bead of sheer dread slip down my spine as he traced his finger along my throat. “A vampire has no trouble hypnotizing his prey,” he explained. “I need only gaze into your eyes and you shall do exactly what I say.”

I shut my eyes closing them tightly. I would not let him bend me to his will.

“Next I can sink my fangs into your throat so I can feed on your blood.” My eyes flew open as I felt his lips pressed against my neck in a kiss. I felt myself trembled I had no idea if it was out of fear or excitement and I knew I shouldn’t feel excited at this moment or a little bit aroused, but I couldn’t hid the fact that deep within me I did.

“Slowly, deliciously,” Trevor went on, “the blood pulses into my mouth, giving me strength and sustenance.”  

Suddenly, I felt the sharp points of his teeth skim across my flesh of my throat.

Oh no, oh no! He’s going to sink his damn fangs into my neck. My body went rigid with panic. I began to struggle against him, but his hold was too tight.

Trevor pressed his thumb against the pulse of my throat. “You have such a strong heart. I feel it beating. Your blood will pour forth, filling me quickly.”

I kept struggling against him. until I felt a prick of his teeth pressing against my neck. “Tell me, Catalina,” he whispered, “Do you want to become what I am?”

*~*~*~*~*~

SO what do you think? Sorry for the cliffhanger had to! & yeah i know i know its so short but thats what makes it EXCITING! lol 

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN because the next chapter WILL be PRIVATE (: