Witness The Unseen

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

The feeling of being having to walk with this small exposed dress on me, was causing a whole problem with my hyperventaling that i was at the moment going through.

I felt extremely exposed. Never in my life had I put on something that showed so much skin.

"Oh come on Catalina it isn't that bad, I have worn worse and Katie has worn worser."

I heard the sound of a smack on bare skin. "What the hell! I was just saying the truth and you know it!" screeched Rachael.

I looked at myself in the mirror once again. I let out a groan, I didn't look like myself at all. My hair cascaded around me like a waterfall, curls at the bottom making me look oddly sophisticated. My eyelashes were coated with mascara and eyeliner, making my blue eyes stand out even more than usual. To add to the finishing touch, I had on blood red lipstick, this of course was all the doing on Rachael and Katie.

They didn't count, however, that as soon as the lipstick was plastered on my mouth, rather harshly and against my will, I would run for the restroom for the next half hour.

Yes, I have been in this restroom for half and hour, hoping they would give in and let me stay.

"Oh quit being such a baby Cata and get out of that restroom! We are already late!" Katie began to pound on the door with no avail though.

"What's the hold up?" I froze.

"Thank god you're here. Catalina locked herself in the restroom thirty minutes ago and she refuses to come out." It was eerie on the fact how I can imagine the scowl on Rachael's face.

"For the love of all that is good," I backed away from the door knowing what will come next, "Catalina Harte if you do not come out of that bathroom this instant, I will find a way to get in there!" screamed Candle.

Now as I have learned in the past hours of being around Candle Fier was that you did not mess with her, but I was determine not to go.

"No!" I yelled back.

"I am counting to three and if that door is not unlock and your ass is not coming out of it, I swear to lord jesus I will pound the door down!"

For some odd reason, I believed her. I frantically looked around the room, seeing a small window that I had not thought to crawl through before. Why? Because I was not threaten by Katie and Rachael.

"One..."

Quickly, I dashed towards the window.

"Two!"

I tried to pry the window open but seeing as my hands were fumbling to much it was stating to be a mission impossible. "Oh for the love of..."

"Three!"

With all my effort, I tried to open the window again and again. I heard nothing on the other side of the door, so I stopped. Had the stopped trying?

"Why are you guys not leaving yet?"

The deep husky voice asked causing me to swirl my head towards the door. Oh why had he have to come! My insides began to wobble.

"Thats a good question that Catalina can answer you," growled out Katie obviously annoyed by me. If I was in her position I would be to but I wasn't.

"Where is Catalina?" Asked Trevor.

There was a silence where I could only assume they were all giving me out and pointing towards the bathroom door.