And She's Feisty

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

I wanted nothing more than so sunk my teeth into her flesh and taste her blood, but I didn't. Why didn't I? Simple, I just couldn't hurt her, I couldn't and I wouldn't. If she was indeed my Maddie, I was incapable of hurting her once again.

I shook my head a couple times, so I could think straight. Once I knew I was calm, I looked back at Catalina who watched me with cautiousness. She looked tired. Her face was too pale for my taste and before I knew it, she slumped in my arm, her feet giving out.

This brought be back into reality, the reality that she was bleeding.

She was bleeding...

Why the fuck was she bleeding!

"Catalina why are you bleeding?" I asked trying to sound cool and collective so I wouldn't freak her out. Because right now I was freaking out, I was trying my best to control my anger and my monster within. He wanted to hurt whoever or whatever did this to her and he also wanted to taste her blood. All in all, I was in a huge dilemma.

"I-I-" she glanced down at her blood soaked shirt. I watched as she slowly pulled her shirt up, shivering as the wind picked up around her, I gasped as I saw a deep gash on her lower stomach, at least a couple inches wide and it looked as if it was deep as well.

"There was something or someone after me and I fell," she murmured sounding so tired.

I growled out looking all around the woods trying to see if I saw anything odd, but when Catalina exhaled, I turned my attention once again towards her. It occurred to me that we were in the freezing cold in snow, she was shivering so much and she was bleeding out.

"You're going to have to tell me what you thought was after you later because right now I need to take home and out of this freezing weather not to mention get that healed and please try to stay awake okay..." Effortlessly, I picked her up bridal style.  

"Trevor, I'm still not Maddie," she mumbled nestling closer to my chest shielding herself from the freezing cold. If I was so worried about her, I probably would laugh.

She was hurt, badly. She was out in the cold, hurt and the one thing she cares about right now is to tell me she isn't Maddie. In many way she didn't seem like Maddie, that's why I wouldn't had thought she was, but those damn dreams the ones on exactly what happened to Maddie, said otherwise.

"Trevor?" she mumbled her hot breath seeping through my shirt.

"Yes Catalina?" I prompted making my way through the snow and through the woods.

"Why are you not attacking me?" she asked causing me to stop right there and then to look down at her. She didn't look up at me but I felt her stiffen in my arms, well aware that I had stopped walking, but refusing to look up at me.

"Honest answer? I don't know myself."

And I continued to walk.

~

"What the hell happened to her!?"

"Is that blood?"

"Oh my god did you do that to her? I told you to take care of her not to hurt her!"

"I'll kill you!"

 Chad charged my way but with one ferocious snarl from me caused him and the rest to stop where they were.

"Don't threaten me boy! I am not in the best of moods for jokes, because I consider your threat at joke, I would rip your head off before you can lay a hand on me. I do suggest you control your temper around me because if you think you have a temper and strength I overcome you in that degree," my voice oozed with nothing but coldness and seriousness.