I will always be there

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Trevor’s Pov

“Well go after her!” shrieked Candle as she looked helplessly towards the door where Catalina had ran off through. It had crossed my mind to go after her as soon as she began to back away from me, but the look on her face told me to leave her alone, though I was aching to go to her.

“Can someone explain what just happened? Who is Maddie and why are you guys accusing Catalina of being Maddie?” Asked Chad. “I mean I know Catalina for years and I’m pretty sure she has always been named Catalina not Maddie.”

I glanced at him and at the girls, I had forgotten that they were here through all the ordeal. I was just overwhelmed with the whole discovery.

“We can’t really explain it,” candle snapped.

Chad glared at Candle, “The hell you can! You guys are talking about my friend as if she is someone else! You guys have no idea who the hell she is or how upset she is right now! You have only known her less than a year and you think you know her and you think you can explain to us what the fuck is going on!”

“Chad!” Rachael tugged on his arm trying to calm him down.

“No! I will not calm down. They have upset Candle and you know it takes a lot to upset her, you know how she is. You know this little freak out can cause her to have an attack and all because they freaked out  on her confusing her with someone who doesn’t even exist!”

I snapped.

In a blink of an eye, I was towering over Chad glaring at him, “You have no idea what you are talking about boy, so I suggest you shut your mouth and quit babbling nonsense before I lose all of my patience and twist your neck,” I hissed out showing him my fangs.

Clearly this shut him right up as he cowered away.

A few seconds passed before Katie spoke up, “Sorry about Chad little outburst but you cannot blame us for being worried. We just received the news that you guys are vampires, we accepted it, although we should really be running to the hills at the mention of you guys being able to kill us quicker than we blink an eyelid, but we didn’t. We are just worried about Catalina in all honesty, she has never reacted that way. Yes, her nightmares affect her because she fears being around people so many people and she fears fire like no other, but you calling her Maddie stirred something in her. I don’t know what the story is behind that and unlike Chad I don’t want to know, at least not yet, but I do want you to go find Catalina because she must be freaking out right now and we all know Catalina and freaking out do not mix.”

I stared at Katie with admiration she truly cared about her friend. I nodded before making a move towards the front door when a hand stopped me. I turned to see Rachael, I looked at her and as she followed my stare, she let go, “Bring her back in peace.”

I nodded once more before I walked out into the cold chill night.

I stepped into the woods as I went deeper in I stopped. I raked the woods trying to catch any movement any sign that she was close by. That’s when it hit me, the sweet smell of blood. I turned my head saw a small movement along with whimpering, slowly I moved closer and saw it was Catalina. Her back was towards me I could smell her fear and I could also smell the blood around her the sweet, sweet smell of blood that was way to intoxicating.

I approached her and without thinking I let out a hiss. She turned to face me tears rolling down her cheeks, her aqua like eyes widen and she screamed loud and fearful. I was confused at why she was reacting this way towards me. I felt suddenly as if I was being taken back into the past…