Untwisted Emotions

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

“No!” I screamed.

I shoved against Trevor with all my might. I felt his hard chest beneath my hands and I pushed harder. I struggled, trying to break free of his grip, but it was useless.

His fingers relaxed their hold on me. Suddenly, I was pushing at air as he suddenly moved away. “I did not think you would want to be what I am,” he replied quietly. The moon shined into the woods, I saw Trevor standing in front of me, a hint of something in his expression, I wasn’t sure.

“I won’t hurt you,” he said.

My body trembled. I wanted to run, but the sadness within his eyes held me on the spot, unable to move, unable to look away from him, unable to run away from him.

“Why did you attack me?” I asked quietly.

“I wasn’t attacking you. You panicked I was trying to stop you from hurting yourself.” He sighed running his hand through his hair. “And In a strange way I wanted to prove that I could hurt you but…”

He stayed quiet as did I, waiting for him to finish the sentence. I sentence that he seemed not to want to finish. Swallowing my fear back I let out a sigh and decided to ask him. “But what?”

His eyes searched mine cutting deep within me, down to my soul as he spoke the next words. “But that I never would.”

I felt tears sting my eyes. I held them back though, I didn’t want to cry. If I cried, he could think it was because I was scared and I didn’t want him to think I feared him, I did but I didn’t want him to still think of it.

“The book I read-“

“Is mine,” he admitted.

I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t sure what to say, what could I say under these circumstances? I looked at him as he looked back at me. Some questions did turn in my mind suddenly, “It says in the book you have always been like…this?” I asked not knowing what to call him or if I can even call him a vampire. Even thinking the word made me sound ridicules. Vampires weren’t suppose to exist, they were just figment of your imagination something that someone made up a long time ago. They weren’t supposed to be real, yet here stood one.

A smirk appeared on his face, “A vampire? It’s okay to say it, and yes I have always been one all my life. It is the way my blood runs throughout our generation has for centuries no one really knows why.”

I nodded, “So can you convert someone, like a human, into a vampire?” I fiddled with my fingers and only when he took a step closer to me did I realized that I had distant myself from him. Without thinking, I took a step back until my back was against the tree trunk once again.

A flash of hurt crossed his face but was quickly masked with an expressionless one. “Yes I can.” He replied drily. I looked down not being able to look at him in the face no longer.

Seconds became into minutes and the silenced hung over our heads. I rose my head up to look at Trevor, who was staring at me as if he never had looked away. I felt ashamed to be afraid of him and for him to know it. “So um are your sister and brothers like well you?” I asked trying my best not to stutter, I thought I did good.

He nodded once not saying anything. The silence once again overtook us. I didn’t know what else to say or do, so I stood there awkwardly waiting for him to speak or so anything because now my fear was beginning to wash away and it was being replaced with too much awkwardness.

“How about we just go back in act like none of this happened?” I asked in a small voice watching him through my eyelashes.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion a small smirk appeared on his beautiful lips, oh god I was starting to get sucked into him again. “Oh sure Catalina as if you can go on acting like you don’t know what we are.” His voice was drooping with sarcasm, sarcasm that rattled something within me. Annoyance perhaps? Because I was annoyed he thought I would blab!

I narrowed my eyes at him, taking all of my anger I could build up over my annoyance, I walked closer to him, “How dare you assume I would go off and tell everyone what you guys are!” I jabbed my index finger into his hard chest.

His eyes traveled from my hand to my face. It seemed I had taken him by surprised on my change of mood. “Because I wouldn’t! and it’s very insulting that you would think I would! You don’t know me at all.” I chimed in for extra effect.

It was his turn now to narrow his eyes towards me but before he could say anything I continued on my rant. “Yeah I know that I don’t know you all very well and everything,” I began to pace around, “But that doesn’t mean I would say anything and besides who in their right mind would believe me? oh yeah like if anyone would believe me when I saw ‘hey guys did you know those siblings are vampires!’ yeah right! I would look like a crazy girl!”

Before I knew it, I was being yanked and pressed against his body. My eyes went wide when his face came closer and his lips connected with mine. The taste of his sweet minty breath enchanted me. His soft lips seemed to fit perfectly with mine, making my heart flutteruncontrollably. He was so gentle, so cautious. It was nothing like the kiss we shared in the dream, but it was much better in real life.

 When he pulled away, my chest was heaving. His left hand cupped my cheek as he removed a strand of my hair that had fallen into my face. “Sometimes to make a chatty girl to stop talking and listen is to silence them with a kiss.”

I pulled away feeling embarrassed that I had talked up a storm and the only reason behind his kiss was too shut me up. “I-I’m going back in…”

I turned to leave but not before he called my name. Hesitantly, I turned to face him, praying that my cheeks would hold back the blush.

“I know you wouldn’t had said anything about us.”

I nodded and turned to leave once again. “Catalina?”

I just stopped and this time I didn’t turn around, “I enjoyed the kiss.” And that was it, my cheeks flamed up like crazy. I ran back into the house and pushed past three confused brothers. Once I was upstairs, I threw myself into the bed. Unable to help it, I screamed into the pillow with excitement like a little girl.

A smile plastered on my face as I touched my lips, remembering the feel of his on mine. I then, remembered one last question that now pestered me. What did he mean he was cursed? 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the wait >.<
Hope you enjoy this chapter though, please comment any of your opinions, thoughts and etc...Please vote as well and fan(:
Thank you! :D