What Now?

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream

All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Blood.

All I wanted was blood and to be more specific Candles blood. She had angered me, she had pushed me well off the edge.

I hurled myself onto her slamming her onto the floor. I felt her body struggle underneath me trying to escape but I wasn’t having none of it, I slammed her hard once again on the floor her head banging down hard making the wooden floor splinter.

Candle looked into my face horror written all over her face. She had no idea she was going to cross a line. She thought she wouldn’t go unpunished because she was my sister. I hissed in her face showing her my fangs and all the anger I had towards her. 

I was being pulled away immediately. It took all of my brother’s strength to pull me off Candle and it was verily restraining me. I stopped struggling against them as I glared at Candle, “Get out of my sight NOW!” I yelled my voice bouncing off the walls.

Candle flinched at the harshness of my voice. I had never really yelled at her, none of us ever really yelled at her or talked to her in a harsh manner. She was our baby sister, the one that we always had to protect like brothers were suppose to protect their young siblings, but she had angered me.

She had brought up something she shouldn’t had brought up. As much as I loved my sister and over protective of her, it seemed that I was even more protective of Catalina.

“I’m sorry Trevor I didn’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean t-to upset you.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at me with a pleading face, trying to ask for my forgiveness. I stood there staring at her without saying anything. I felt my anger reside. “You are forgiven but never and I am serious when I saw this Candle, never mention Adrian touching Catalina EVER again.” My voice was filled with anger towards Adrian.

Candle nodded as she ran towards me, She wrapped her arm’s around my neck. I stood stiffly not hugging her back. I looked at John, who eyed me warily ready to grab me if I tried to attack Candle once again. I finally let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around her.

“I love you sister but you angered me and we all know you of all people are not capable of doing that much…” I felt her nod, “I didn’t mean to attack you and I am sorry for that.”

I heard her sniffle as she nodded once again, “it’s okay.” Her voice was low. She knew she had done wrong.

Once I pulled her away I wiped a tear that was rolling down her cheek. “I have to tell you all something and I don’t know how you are going to take it. I’m still processing it as well.”

I looked at each of their faces, seeing how they were watching me carefully awaiting my announcement. I didn’t know how they would react to me saying that Catalina knew what we were. No one ever knew what we were, if they did well, they never lasted long to live and tell…

“Catalina knows about us.”

John was the first to speak, “What do you mean she knows about us?” His words were cautious as if he already had an idea on what I was trying to say.

I swept my hand through my hair in a frustrating way. “I mean that she knows what we are. She knows we are monsters!” I angrily hollered making Candle whimper.

“How in the world did she find that out!?” Shouted John sending a glare towards me already knowing I was probably the cause of Catalina finding out, which I was and I was not going to try and lie about it. I shrugged my shoulders in a nonchalant way.