(12) Hope

Trevor Pov

I laid Catalina in my bed. Her hair spilled all over the pillow making her look even more beautiful. Her face was serene.

"Trevor take her home," hissed Candle.

She had been nagging me all the way home and all the way up to my room, to take Catalina home, but I chooses to ignore her. Maybe she was right for me to take her home, but I couldn't have her away from me.

It was unexplainable.

The monster within me refused to leave have her out of my sight. I was still angry at the very fact that Adrian had touched her. He had dared touch her!

My blood boiled once again at the thought of this.

"Trevor, take her home!"

I snapped my head towards Candle, growling I hissed at her. Candle immediately backed away, shocked I had reacted such way with her.

"No, I will NOT take her back home. I cannot let her out of my sight," I said through clenched teeth.

Candle gasped, her eyes widen, "No, no, no, no Trevor, please no."

I knew what she was begging me not to but I couldn't listen to her.

I bowed my head down in shame, "Sorry but I cannot stop this. I cannot stop the way i'm feeling for her Candle, I cannot."

I closed the door so we did not wake Catalina, I did not want her to be scared. I faced my sister.

"Then you must turn her, Please Trevor. You have to turn her! Sh-She has to much to live for."

"That will not work, it does not matter if I turn her, She won't be able to hide from the curse Candle."

My dear sisters eyes flashed with anger, "You don't know that! You never tried it! you never once tried it not even when I begged you to with the rest, they were my friend Trevor MY friends and you killed them!"

At that moment, Candle choosed to hit me over and over, taking out her anger on me. I did not dare stop her, she had a right to be angry, I had taken her friends, I had and my brothers have.

She let out a sob of despair. Finally, I grabbed her arms, pushing her into the wall.

"Enough Candle, Enough! Do you think I did not try it? I did! I tired it once, twice and even three times but they all died nevertheless! They died as vampires! There is no escaping this curse Candle not even you! This is why you do not dare pay attention to no guy because you are afraid you have the curse as well. Guess what dear sister, this curse run through our veins through our blood, you have this curse just as much as I, Austin, John and Jackson do. Get over it! Do you think we have it easy? No! Do you think we do this on purpose? Do you think we just wake up and say, 'Hey lets go fall in love with one of Candle's friends so they can die!' NO candle we do not! We want to feel love and love. We have that right! A right we cannot achieve! This curse is killing us, leaving us lonesome! And the worst part is that I'm the ONLY one that can break this forsaken curse and I do not know how! So quit your pity party Candle and grow the fuck up!"

I pushed myself away from her and walked back into the room were Catalina slept. I knelt besides her, wishing hoping she was the answer for this curse. I didn't want to lose her. She awoken something in me that no other one had.

I leaned forward to kiss her forehead. Once I pulled away a pair of blue green eyes looked at me, curious. She said nothing just looked at me, her hand went around my neck caressing me. I let out a shudder of delight. A smile played on her lips.

And then she slept once again. She looked at me as if she knew me, it was unreal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the long wait, forgive me? (:

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

vote, comment and fan.

I will do enjoy hearing from all of you and it keeps me writing knowing that you guys enjoy my story(: