Date

Picture: Trevor
I have decided to change the cast of Trevor to the sexy hunk over there -> 

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

I felt as if I was going to throw up. I had spent the rest of the three hours getting ready. Well that’s not necessary true. I spent thirty minutes thinking if I should cancel the date. But then I remembered, I really had no way in communicating with Trevor and it wasn’t like I had the balls to call it off.

I couldn’t.

So at the end, I was getting ready for the date. My room seemed as if had been hit by a hurricane. It was a huge disaster.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on tight blue jeans with a grey off the shoulder shirt that showed a little bit of my stomach not a lot but enough. I had put on hoop earrings and my hair was straight to the perfection along with my makeup.

I tilted my head to the side biting my lower lip, I felt my stomach flip when the doorbell rang. My heart hammered and I stood absolutely still. I prayed that it was someone else, anyone else.

“Catalina! Trevor is here!”

I shut my eyes taking deep breaths before I looked at myself in the mirror once again. “Don’t fall. Don’t make a fool out of yourself. Just don’t do anything stupid,” I scowled at myself.

I made my way out of my room and ever so slowly into the living room. I could hear my mom laughing like a teenage girl. Once I came into the living room I was able to see my mom sitting on the couch with Trevor. My dad was on the other side of my mom looking at Trevor with so much curiosity obviously he had no idea why he was here.

Max was playing with his toy cars not paying attention to what was going on around him. As if he sensed my presence, Trevor stopped talking to my mom and turned my way. Oh god he was even more handsome! He had on a button up white shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans. A simple outfit but it made him look so decent. My heart thumped against my chest as his grey eyes bore into me. He looked me up and down before grinning.

I blushed automatically. I wasn’t use to guys checking me out that openly and not in front of my parents. I bit my lip nervously looking down. I was still able to feel his gaze on me along with my parents. I made my way down the stairs. I stood still not saying a single word.

What was I going to say? ‘Okay let’s get this date over with.’ Heck no I wasn’t, so I did what was rational I looked at Max. Max even as a little boy, he knew something was up in the air. He looked my way smiling, “CatCat! Play!”

I smiled walking towards him feeling relieved of the tension. I went on my knees to play with Max. I was still able to feel all of their eyes on me.

“So why are you so dressed up Catalina?” I froze at the question my father directed to me. I locked eyes with my mom, who if you think about it, it was all her fault. She had agreed to this date without my permission so it was only fair that she was the one to tell my dad that his little girl was going on a date for the first time with a guy she hardly knew.

Yes, I hardly knew Trevor. He was something else that much I can tell. Why he wanted to go on a date with me was beyond me. He seemed to want to avoid me some days yet other days he seemed to be some kind of gentlemen with protecting me and all that, why he did that I had no clue. Perhaps I would ask him later in the date, if we even had one. I glanced at my dad who looked from me to Trevor with suspicion written all over his face.

“And you sir, what are you doing here?” he directed his question towards Trevor who didn’t seem faze to with the question. He sat there with a smile on his face looking cool and collective.