Book

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Throughout the whole day, the new students were still the gossip of the school. I hadn’t even gotten a glimpse of them at all. I tried ut it was useless. They were usually surrounded by flawks of admires, seeking their attention.

Ignorant people, if I may say.

I hadn’t had a good day to say the most, so when I walked home with Chad, I was in one grumpy mood, “So are you going to go to the party those new students are holding?”

I turned to him, “At the mansion?”

No one really had seen it, in good shape at least. When we had gone in, it was horrible and dusty. The ceiling and walls seemed to be molding. The tiles were all cracked and I was sure I had seen a rat.

“Yeah I believe so, but its tomorrow. What I’ve heard is that they have remodeled it.” I zoned out.

At the end of the day, I witnessed Joey making out with Patty Zing the hugest slut in school. I was use to seeing Joey kissing other girls, but it hurt when he would catch me looking. His eyes showed nothing but amusement at my discomfort. It was no surprise that I liked the boy. He knew, oh he knew.

“Hello, earth to Catalina!” I jumped reaturning back from the nasty memory.

“Uh sorry what?”

Chad gave me a look. That looked meant he was slightly annoyed with me ignoring him, but I couldn’t help it. If you didn’t know Chad, you would think ‘Damn he’s so damn hot, I would do anything for him to talk to me!’ But I on the other hand knew him. I knew once he got to talking he just wouldn’t shut up.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about something.” I timidly said. I didn’t want him to think I was ignoring him on purpose, this time I wasn’t. Although I’m pretty sure whatever he was babbling about, wasn’t so interesting to me.

“I was saying that if you wanted to go to the party. Rachael and Katie are going. They would really like if you went to.” He gave me a puppy eye look.

Typical of the girls to send Chad; with his puppy eye look, to ask me to attend the grand party. I rolled my eyes at him, “Fine whatever but if I get bored I am SO out of there, got it?” Chad nodded eagerly. We rounded my stop, “Well pick you up at eight tomorrow, be ready! Oh and its like a ball kind of thing, you have to wear a big puffy dress. Bye!”

What the…

Where the hell was I going to get a puffy dress from before tomorrow!?  

I mumbled a whatever, looking through my purse for my keys. Finding them, I went into the house. I could hear some soft music playing in the kitchen, so I dropped my purse on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

My Dad and Mom were there making cheesecake, my favorite.

“Mhm so I see this is how you are going to make up for the prank you did earlier today?” I asked eyeing the cheesecake, hungrily. When I didn’t get a response, I looked up to see dad with his head down in embarrassment, however, you can see a small smile tugging at the edge of his lips.

“Yes you mom said I had to make it up to you.” He began to crumble the cookies, I smiled. Of course mom would make him make it up to me. She knew I hated waking up early.

“Well call me when you guys are done with it.” I went upstairs and into my room. My room was plain, white walls, nothing much really.

I sat at the edge of my bed, sighing. I didn’t really want to go to the party or ball, whatever it was. I knew I wouldn’t fit in, I just knew it.