Let me hold you'

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

“I said no.”

I leaned onto the wall once again, crossing my arms, glaring at none other than Trevor Fier. Needless to say we were going back and forth for almost an hour and the poor nurse not knowing what to do as Trevor blocked her way to the phone and the exist. He looked threatening in every which way, so I wasn’t surprise when the nurse kept her distance. But what I was surprise was that she was letting him get away with this, she wasn’t even able to check my blood pressure yet.

“Catalina,” Trevor growled out, causing shivers to go down my spine, but I refused to let him know what effect that little growl had on me. I turned my head away from him, pouting, in a childish way. I heard him sigh with frustration.

Like I said, we had been going at this for over an hour. I was surprise that the principal or anyone had not noticed us in here for so long. As a matter of fact, I was kind of annoyed that my friends hadn’t bothered to come check up on me, not that I had seen them in the crowd earlier.

I seriously had to have a talk with them. They tend to disappear from me lately and I was starting to miss them, even when they were annoying.

You must be wondering what we were going at it for?

Well simple.

It was because I refused to not let him or the nurse know how I had gotten my bruised cut up face and arms and swollen lip. I didn’t see any reason for him to know. It wasn’t like he was going to do something about it, though some part of me thought otherwise, but I pushed that thought aside. I mean why would he, right? I mean other than the fact that he was a vampire with a ill temper, who was glowering at me at this moment.

Nope I was not budging on the subject.

And every time I refused to say what happened, Trevor would get angrier. It was slightly frightening but at the same time amusing. I wondered how far was I able to push him until he broke? Did I really want to push him though?

“I said no Trevor. It doesn’t matter how much anger you put into my name or on any words, I am not going to tell you what happened.” I turned to look at him, glaring into his angry grey eyes, “So, Let.It.Go,” I growled out on my own.

I didn’t really care at this point in time that he was capable of killing me. I was getting annoyed with this ongoing conversation.

We were having a stare down contest. When the nurse decided to step to my line of vision. “Um Mr. Fier, If she does not want to talk about it, I would really appreciate if you step out of my office so I can take her blood pressure,” mumbled the nurse weakly. It was amusing how even the nurse feared him.

I scoffed once again crossing my arms across my chest, “Yeah Mr. Fier, I thought the whole point in you taking me to the nurse’s office, was so that I can get my blood pressured check?” I mocked sending him a sly smile.

This only caused him to glare my way even more. “I am not going anywhere until she tells me what happened to her, but I guess you are right I did bring you here to get your blood pressure check,” he hissed.

The way he said blood made me shiver. He licked his lips. This only gained my attention to his red full lips, lips that had been on my own not a day ago kissing me with passion. I shook my head immediately shaking away the thoughts that were starting to arise from me.

Rolling my eyes, I stared at the nurse, “Men? Okay how about she takes my blood pressure first then we can discuss this further?” Trevor said nothing but curtly nodded.