Control your anger

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Trevor’s Pov

“Tell me again why must we go to school?” Grumped Jackson as he twirled his food around his plate in a nonchalantly manner. Needless to say none of us seemed to be in the greatest moods since the morning. I was in a foul mood thanks to my baby sister and baby brother.

Specially Austin.

He had caused anger to sizzle deep within me when he placed his arm around Catalina. Sure he didn’t know my feelings towards her, but I had thought it was kind of obvious per say.

“Because for the hundredth time Jackson, we must be seen as normal human begins and not troublesome souls that do not attend school at a very young age. The last thing we need is for people to be snooping around trying to save us,” said John.

He was right. I wasn’t one to like to attend school. I saw no point into it. We had surly learn our fair of things to last us a lifetime, but John was right, we couldn’t afford people snooping around. It was enough that they were curious of us because we lived in the old abandon mansion and the fact that we had no parents. The only reason we kept them off our backs was because we had said John, Jackson and I were said to be of legal age to tend to Candle and Austin.

“I stay this sucks and they should just mind their own business,” muttered Jackson.

I shook my head taking a bit of the pizza. “You know the reasons we have to come here and be honest, do you want to be in a house stuck all day and night with Candle and Austin? Specially Candle?”

We loved our little sister, but when she got bored it was like a storm in a cup of water. Not good.

Jackson made a face as if remembering the last time we were stuck in the same house for days. “Yeah you have a point there but I still don’t like it.”

I shrugged, none of us did but we had to put up with it.

Faint sounds of gasps were heard around us. I paid no attention kept on chewing on my pizza slice savoring the taste. “What is wrong with her?!” Someone shouted alarmed.

The smell of vanilla surrounded me. I tensed up as I looked up towards my brothers. They were both already on their feet, staring behind me, their faces contorted into worry. I felt myself tense up even more if that was possible. “Trevor…”

I didn’t let John finish, I turned around already on my feet. As soon as I saw her, I felt anger surge through me. Her face had bruises and cuts, her full lips swollen making them look even more big than they actually were. Her arms had cuts and bruises that were beginning to form. She walked a few steps, every step she took I was able to see the pain in her eyes for every step.

Her face contorted into a pain filled image. I didn’t know when I started moving but I was by her side just in time as her body dropped. I lifted her up gently, but I was confused as her body began to shake like mad. Moans and groans slipped out of her mouth.

“Give her here, we need to take her to the nurse As soon as possible, Give her here young man!” a bald head man, who I assumed was the principal snapped. He tried to pry Catalina out of my arms to which he was met with a growl.

I stared into Catalina’s angelic face. I wanted to make her feel better but right now I was sizzling with anger as this man tried to take her away from me.

“Jackson! John!” I didn’t have to look up to know that they were by my side. “If you don’t take this man out of my sight I won’t guarantee you that I will hold myself back,” I manage to say in my most quiet voice.