Sticky situation

Picture: full on cast

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

“Catalina?”

Silence.

“Catalina…”

Silence.

“Oh god the love of god! Catalina Harte wake up!” I felt myself being shaken roughly. I sprang up feeling overly dizzy as I lifted my head up. I let out a groan touching my head while it pounded like crazy.

“Ugh! Do you have to scream?” I refused to open my eyes. I didn’t have to though, I knew who was talking to me. I felt as if my head was going to fall off. No scratch that, I wanted to pull my head off and throw it across the room.

And on top of that, I was so damn thirsty it wasn’t even funny.

“Well yeah kind of. Your mom kept calling you but you wouldn’t come down so I decided to come up here and when you didn’t answer me the first three times I called out for you I knew  you were dead to the world. By the way, you should shower you reek of wine,” said Katie.

I groan throwing myself back on my bed, placing the pillow over my face. The smell of cologne overflowed my nostrils. That’s when I remembered that I hadn’t slept alone oh no, Trevor had stayed with me. I wondered when he had left or if I had said or done anything embarrassing as I slept. I knew he had rejected me and for that I felt ashamed. It ached to know that he had rejected me, was I not good enough?

“So how did the date go? By the smell of wine I’ll say that it went pretty well?” I pushed the thoughts aside, pulling the pillow off my face. I opened one eye, letting the light shine in. I automatically shut it once again. “How in the world did you know about the date? Did you know it before I did?”

She said nothing, which only made me open my eyes too look accusingly at her. “Oh my god you knew! Oh my god my mom told you!”

Katie nodded meekly, “Well in her defense, she was so happy. I wouldn’t blame her. Come on Catalina, it’s your first date! This was epic!”

I groan, “Not really. I mean it was nice, I had a nice time, but my dad kind of made it awkward at first. It wasn’t even cool.”

“Oh god.”

“Does Chad or Rachael know?”

Katie nodded hiding her smirk. Of course they would know, of course they would. I can only imagine how happy Rachael was or the reaction Chad had.

I told Katie the story and she laughed until I threw a pillow to her face and she fell on the ground. After that, she waited until I took a shower. We decided to spend the first day of our Christmas break at the mall. Not much to do in this small town.

We slipped out the door quickly so that I didn’t get questioned about my date. I really didn’t want to have to tell them anything about it or the fact that I drank wine. That would for sure get my dad all worked up and not let me see Trevor ever again.

Currently we we’re sitting in the food court section. “Catalina!”

I turned to look at Katie rolling her eyes at me. “Seriously where in the world is your head? You seem to be zoning out way too much lately. I picked a try before popping it into my mouth. “Um no where I was just thinking about the date.”

I flushed, “Oh? What about it?” she questioned.

“Just the fact that he asked me out on a date. It’s just weird. We don’t talk much and he can be so bipolar that I don’t know what he wants sometimes.”

Katie stared at me for a moment not saying anything. I didn’t know what she could say honestly. “I have a question.”

I nodded for her to continue. “What about Joey?”

I hadn’t thought about Joey in the longest. I had forgotten he was there or that I had a crush on him for so long. To be all honest, I hadn’t really talked much to him like I had with Trevor, so did that mean that I possibly had a crush on Trevor? Something in me though still fluttered at the mention of Joey, I can’t just simply stop feeling something over Joey over night.

“I don’t know. I-I-“ I huffed out. “I feel something for Joey but I think I feel something for Trevor even though half the time, I want to strangle him for changing moods on me quickly. But lately, he has been sweet and I do talk to him and see him more than Joey.”

“I see. So what would you do if you had both of them in the same place at the same time?”

I rolled my eyes remembering the scene a while back in the class room. “Well don’t you remember the whole classroom seating thing that went on?”

Katie nodded looking a little off, “Yeah I do but what if just picture this, what if they were both coming towards you at the same time to say how much they loved you?”

I laughed Katie can be such a day dreamer sometimes, “Oh come on that wouldn’t happen.”

“Okay but what would you do? Or who would you pick?”

“Uh I don’t know what I would do or who I would pick. I can’t picture that happening.” I furrowed my eyebrows trying to picture that happening.

“Oh um well you have to picture it happening because it’s going to happen,” she said gravely.

“What do you mean?”

“They are both coming towards you right now.” Her eyes flickered behind me and ever so slowly, I turned around only to see Joey and Trevor walking towards me. I felt my heart beating so loud that it felt as if everyone could hear it, I was sure that Trevor could and by the smirk on his face, I knew he did. And of course last night’s events came crashing into my mind. The kiss, the pulling him towards me, the wanting to do him there and then and of course the rejection, I blush like mad and Trevor’s smirk grew bigger if that was possible.

This was not going to be good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So what do you guys think?? I hope you enjoy this chapter. On the side picture, I have the cast of how I think goes best with them but feel free to imagine them how you want (: 
Don't forget to vote, comment and fan. I also wanted to ask you guys, would you like a squeal?? Oh and if I did another differnt story completely, would you like to see a cinderella one or a beauty and the beast? Let me know(:
Goal: 70 votes before I update again.  

✔ Cursed (Book One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara