🔺 Chapter 9🔻

Bikonu my people, warris it?

You know I love you guys now and you all are my source of inspiration, una votes dey give me joy but Mehn.... No votes can be very discouraging ehn! 😱😞

I have to be honest

I check my notification and I see two votes only, in four hours...And I'm like whaaaaat?😂😱😔😞🤧🤔 🤣 I have mixed emotions but I usually end up laughing at the end.

Most times, I'm usually tempted to go back and read the Chapters again, maybe I went wrong somewhere 🤔

That's my confession Sha🤧

Encourage me guys ...

Utilize that star 🌟 option.

Thank you!!!

Happy weekends👋👋

Chapter 9

Unedited

"So you just had sex with Royal Highness for someone that isn't your sister. Na wa oh, why you no leave her make she fuck am by herself" Chika, Ejiro's neighbor and friend complained and Ejiro turned back at the door.

"Shhhh" she placed her index finger across her lips. "She wouldn't have been able to do it" "Is she a virgin?" "No"

"Then why now?"

"I don help am, I don help am, why you dey complain like say na your toto I use?" She asked busting into laughter and Chika laughed. "I know how you hate that Ochuko now"

"It's just one sex"

"One sex that can make you have AIDS. I hope you used condoms?"

"Before nko?"Ejiro asked, "Where's Osas?" "She's cooking in the kitchen, she said she wants to surprise me but I told her not to stress herself."

"Person come your house, you dey tell am make she no stress herself. Ejiro, you dey Sabi mumu oh" she snapped and Ejiro slapped her arm.

"Ouch!"

Osas walked into the room with a pot of stew and the aroma filled the environment.

"That smells good" Ejiro commented, "I hope it tastes good too. Make I rush go bring plate come" Chika answered running off and Osas smiled.

"I already told you not to stress yourself. You need money for yourself too, you can't just waste it on one stew"

"How many strew I cook?" Osas hissed, "It's just the little I can do for the help way you render. I really appreciate it"

"You're welcome. At least you'll have something to send to your brothers in Benin"

"Yes" 

Obianuju folded her hands as Raymond drove her to work, it was a really long journey as all attempt for him to start up a topic with her became futile.

"Obianuju" he called out and she looked out the window, "If you're upset with me, just come out and say it"

"Up..... Upset? I can't believe you used the word upset! I'm not even angry, I'm furious! You came home last night after I spent hours waiting for you! Hours Honey! You ate the food and then you crashed on the bed"