🔺 Chapter 38🔻

Sorry it's coming late, I've been busy so I'm compensating with another long chapter ☺️

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

And Enjoy

Chapter 38

Unedited

"Should we go and rain on that bitch's parade or you guys are going to wait till tomorrow, the earlier the better" Eniola added and Osaze looked up at Osas, "I have a meeting later in the day that I can't cancel"

"Good thing you guys suddenly have a lawyer for a sister. What about you Uju? Do you have plans?"

Obianuju shut her eyes on remembering her plan to go tor a test. "She does have a plan, its less than five days to the next hearing, we don't have time to be postponing things, as it is, we still have a lot of things to achieve. Who's ready to kick some ass cause I am"

"Can you all leave Osas and I alone, please?" He begged and they did.

"What's up? Didnt the programme go well?"

"It did. It was what happened afterwards that had me shocked" "Abeg, don't keep me in suspense, what happened?" "Kubiat called, he told me Tacha was taken in for questioning" "For what?"

"Being seen with a man that deals with drugs, Tacha's doing drugs" he balled his palm placing it against his lips,as tears built up in his eyes. "Jesus... Since when?" "I don't know"

"Didn't you ask her?"

"I bailed and I left"

"Osaze, why?"

He scoffed, "Because I couldn't stand the thought that my sister was using..... I was angry, disappointed, ashamed, I didn't even want to stand close to where she was. I mean.. Why will she pick up such a bad habit? I mean.... What does she need it for?" He asked and Osas scoffed.

"Why didn't you ask her? Na me you come dey ask shey? Look my eyes now, answer they inside"

A confused look spread across Osaze's face, "Are you angry?" He asked and she rolled her eyes, "No! I'm disappointed that you of all people can ask that question, fine, she take drugs, e bad, but the fact that you didn't even care to know why is very annoying."

"Why drugs?"

"When last did you sit with your little sister to know what's going on in her life? When?" Osas asked making Osaze realize he hasn't done that in a while. "Have you ever cared to ask her if she's being frustrated by your Mom? Do you have any idea what she's going through?"

"She's always the one trying to bring us together. She doesn't like the fact we're separated. I don't think she has issues with Mom"

"When last Osaze?"

"The last time I spoke to her was when she and Vera came over.... It's been up to a month"

"Can't you see you're also guilty, how can you just leave that place without hearing her out, its bad. People dey take coke, cannabis, hero because say e dey make them feel better, some people's reasons are not justifiable but if a sweet person like your sister can be taking such. Don't you think she has a reason for it? You should be the last person to talk about bad habits sef, remember one certain person who will wake up at night to drink and scatter the whole house? You had your reason and I didn't judge you, don't judge her without hearing her out"