🔺 Epilogue🔻

Good morning everyone !!!!!

The epilogue is here!!!!!

Enjoy and Vote

🌟🌟🌟

I got to hear from a few of my silent readers yesterday and I was pretty much excited. Thank you all😘

Epilogue

Seven months later

July, 2021

While Chika braided a client's hair along with her assistant,  Goriola walked up to her with one hand against his back. "Hello" he called out and she lifted up her head then he walked towards him folding her hands.  "What are you doing here?" She asked and he smiled, "I came to braid my hair, what's the latest, stitch braids or is it knotless braids?"

"Only a womanizer will know that'

Goriola gasped, "That's not fair. I have a sister" "Like you don't have other babes you're chasing, the ones whose knotless braids you're paying for" she replied and he laughed. "Wow, I keep forgetting that I can't win in an argument with you. Years as an experience lawyer but you usually manage to beat me, hands down"

Chika laughed.

"So you came all the way from Abuja to make knotless braids, are there no hair dresser there?" She continued and he smiled, "None that catches my fancy" "You've just spoken like the true asewo you are"

"Come on Chika! It's.... I don't even know what to say. I can't even defend myself, I need a lawyer cause you're seriously breaking down my defenses and I can't even object to it"

She laughed, "That sounds cheesy even for you" "I know" he laughed, "Give me a minute to think of something" he paused and they both laughed.

"I'm busy with a client's hair"

Goriola took out his hands from his back revealing the bouquet of flower in his hand then he handed them to her. Chika chuckled, "What should I do with the flower?" "Can you just try to be Romantic, smell it and thank me for once"

Chika blushed, "Okay....." She smelled it. "What do you want?" "Another date" "You didn't even ask if I had the chance" "Please, I'm begging you"  "Tonight is Omo's birthday, she's throwing party and I don't want to miss it"

"Obinna invited me too but I wasn't really sure about going. Osaze might not be too thrilled to see me"

"Why didn't you stay back during his wedding?" She asked and he exhaled, "He won't bite, besides, it wasn't him who Invited you, Obinna did. That's the only way you'll be seeing me if you really want to" she replied and he smiled.

"Why do I get the feeling you want to see me too as badly as I want to see you too?" He asked and she scoffed, "Goodbye Ola" she snapped walking back to the customer.

"Chi Chi, na your boyfriend be that?" She asked and Chika rolled her eyes.

Amebo everywhere!

Evening

Obinna's house

While Osas sliced yam in preparation for Omo's birthday party. Eniola sliced the carrots into cube.  Chika stared at Osas' belly bump that was making contact with the counter, then her eyes travelled to Ejiro's five months small pregnancy bump and Eniola's flat belle.