🔺 Chapter 45🔻

Vote 🌟  and Enjoy

Chapter 45

Unedited

"Mehn I don't taya for this trial upon trail oh" Omo complained and Osas folded her hands. "The same thing every time! Still the same wahala, no evidence, no evidence"  She snapped. "The day way evidence go dey, I shoot gun for up"

Osas gave a faint chuckle, "She say she go shoot gun for up"  she repeated then she watched Chief stepped out of the court with his wife. He had a grin on his face confident of his victory in the next trial. Two of his friends shook hands with him as though he had already won the battle and Omo who was also watching shook her head pointing at him.

"Baba dey feel like Boss, see as him dey happy like say him don win already"

Osas and Osaze turned back at him and he flashed a smile at him, "All of them as them dey so, I sure say na ritualist them be!" Osas muttered and Chief walked towards them to rub salt upon their wounds, his friends held him back but he adamantly walked up to them.

"Justice will always prevail I hope you know that"  Chief said and Osas scoffed while he continued from where he left off. "No matter what the wicked does, justice will always prevail"

"Una get mind talk that kain thing. Na who wicked out of the two of us, you way dey use girls do ritual or me way you almost use do ritual?" "Whatever method you want to use so that I'll say something incriminating, it will not work because I am innocent and you all will see that play out in the next trial when the Judge pronounces me innocent of the charges"

"Are you sure?" Osaze asked folding her hands, "Yes. Abi do you guys have anything you can use against me? There is no evidence"

"You'll be shocked" Osaze replied making Chief flinch a bit, he raised his nose in disbelief then he hissed, "You are lying, you would have used it already" "Trust me Chief, you'll be blown away by the evidence we have against you"  he replied and he kept mute, "Are you scared already?" Osaze asked, "You're scared for someone who's innocent?" He added then he sniggered finding joy from his silence.

"Chief, just sit down ehn, we dey cook your justice soup for hand, very soon we go serve you make you for chop"  Omo laughed and Osas picked up from where she left off, "Like you said, justice will always prevail, I know say God no dey sleep and i I sure say them still dey iron your prison uniform for hand"

"The only worry way na if him belle go gree make e size am" Omo waved at his belle laughing at him then he scoffed. "You don't know who you're laughing at

" "Who are you? Who you be sef?"

"Soon, I'll be laughing"

"Inside prison" Osas and Omo replied in unison, "We'll see about that" he replied walking away and Eniola moved close to them in curiousity, "What did he say?"

Chief and his two friend got into a relaxation clu then they all settled in a corner and then Chief took off the cap he had on. "What happened? We're suppose to rest after the court session and the long drive down here? I hope you have girls for us"  "Simone is in hiding"

"Can't he still arrange babes for us or organize someone else to do it" 

Chief hissed, "That's not what I'm even thinking now"  "What is it you're thinking about? You have already won the case if you don't know.

"The way I'm looking at this people bayii (like this), they have something up their sleeves. They will just use it to attack me sharp sharp in court"