🔺 Chapter 35🔻

Please nah, mbok encourage me by voting

🙏

The vote reduced drastically in the last chapter. 😪

Chapter 35

Unedited

"Hello Mrs Badmus"

Davina's voice resounded in her ears and Mrs Badmus almost lost balance that very moment. "Mom who is she? She looks kind of familiar" "Well I am"

"Nobody"

"No. Now I remember, the club Goriola patronises, I think I recognise that face but the question is, how in the world did she know my name?" "You're Eniola Badmus, our second daughter, I'm sure she must have googled it."

"You seem to know the right words to say"

"Eniola, I thought you said you were late"

"Yes I was" she replied staring at her mother and Davina. "I want to talk to her too" "You're not talking to anyone" "Why do you say so? I have every right to talk to her"

"Okay.... Why is the atmosphere suddenly tense?"

"Eniola, you'll be late"

Eniola laughed nervously, "Not when it seems like your chasing me away" "Weren't you the one talking about being late?"Mrs Badmus asked and Eniola rolled her eyes, " Off I go, I forgot my handbag " she rushed back picking up the black bag from the couch.

"My car keys?" She asked herself looking into it. "Its here. Good bye Dad, goodbye Mom, wish me luck in this case"

"I don't always wish good luck on court cases in case you're jailing the wrong person"

"Dad." Eniola pouted, "Mom, wish me luck" "Good luck" Mrs Badmus answered then she zoomed off.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs Badmus asked and Madam Davina walked in. "Who asked you to come in?"

"I let myself in since you were being rude" she answered and Mrs Badmus scoffed, "Honey, do you see what's going on?"

"Good morning Sir" Madam Davina greeted and Mr Badmus nodded in response, "Good morning Davina, how has the years being treating you?"

"Honey! You shouldn't be asking her that!"

"We shouldn't be rude to our visitor"

"What visitor? She's not supposed to even come close to us, I must fire the security for letting you in"

"Will you calm down! I'm hear to have a civil discussion with you, you can stop being savage" "Sa..... Daddy Goriola, did she just say Savage? She called me Savage!"

Madam Davina shut her eyes, "See, I haven't come for quarrels, I have come to make peace with myself that's why I'm here today so I can talk to you and also Uwa"

"Don't call her that!" Mrs Badmus snapped, "I have every right to talk to her" "You lost every damn right the moment you signed that document that day! Eniola Is my daughter!"

"And I'm her aunt"

"We had an agreement"

Madan Davina brought out a document from her bag, "This agreement right?" She asked, "I want it terminated, I'm willing to pay every last kobo you paid for her with interest. I don't want it again"

"Why?" Mr Badmus asasked rising up and Madam Davina sniffled, "I risked a lot giving my nieces out, I didn't think of the consequences, I only thought of the good future they'll have"